facebook

stop complaining about acc pledges

by: Acc

Seen a lot of girls complaining about acc guys when they should know that without them the fraternity system would damn near collapse. Not many dudes that would pledge are getting into UT nowadays

Posted By: Acc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No whining   

It’s not unreasonable for us to want to hang out with other UT students. If we want to cruise the community college campuses for guys, then we will. Maybe there are too many frats & you guys need to work on recruitment.

By: No whining
#2  by: Leeding   

Which top tier fraternities refused to take ACC pledges?

By: Leeding
by: StandardsDec 29, 2019 10:06:00 PM

At least have rules about how long it should take a guy to get into UT. One year should be the gold standard. I know it’s extra hard to get into UT from some schools, but the Greek system should really be for UT students. Somehow girls have enough people to pledge, including PACE & regular admission...

By: Standards
by: PledgeDec 30, 2019 6:57:12 AM

Rho takes the most ACC, but Sig ep & Fiji take a decent amount too. If this Sig ep membership review actually happens, I suspect Sig ep will have to kick out the ACC guys if they don’t sever with Nationals. I don’t think ZBT or KA take ACC guys.

By: Pledge
#3  by: Really   

What happens when the guy never gets into UT. It happens all the time. You’d think they’d want to go to a reputable school and get a degree at some point. That is the point of college

By: Really
#4  by: Guest   

It is fair to want to mix with a frat that has members who can actually get into UT. After all, the girls managed to.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.