facebook

most diverse houses

by: hi

hi im going through rush next year and diversity in a house is important to me. i know all the houses take POC's but which houses are most diverse? thanks!

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

fiji is a very diverse house. So many minorities and POC. They have a grand total of 3 minorities in the entire chapter!

By: hi
by: hiDec 18, 2019 5:40:52 PM

looking for sorority houses but thanks for the sarcasm!

By: hi
#2  by: bb   

You'll feel welcome in any house but the sororities with the most diversity I've noticed are AZD & KD, and then followed by alpha chi, DG and zeta

By: bb
#3  by: Bevo   

I’d say DG adpi, KD and alpha phi are the most diverse (not a lot but more than other houses)

By: Bevo
#4  by: wth   

these answers make greek life look exactly how it looks. op asked a harmless and valid question lol

By: wth
#5  by: go greek   

KD, DG and ADPi are some of the more diverse sororities at UT if you look at pledge class photos from the past two/three years!

Zeta and AChiO also have a fair amount of WOC too, but I’ve noticed quite a few come from cheer or dance backgrounds.

I’m not in any of those chapters but as a current senior, it’s been awesome to see the PNM’s from the last three years be less (by the numbers) overwhelmingly white. For the girls we given bids to, the PC pictures from my own sorority have done a pretty good job reflecting the incredible WOC deciding to go greek at UT.

Hopefully in the future, more WOC feel comfortable going through rush and joining the Greek system. Diversity and representation is so important!!

By: go greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.