Sammy
Others

Posted By: Think
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Ok delt.

By: Hh
by: Eh   

The guys aren’t a huge step down from what you see at KSig/KA, but the house and parties are lacking

By: Eh
by: delt   

Theyre also renovating their house. Rush will be difficult without a usable house

By: delt
by: Hah   

What’s funny is this ranking is generous to Delt and 50+ of them downvoted it in one day

By: Hah
#2by:    

Seriously, Sig Ep trying to change the subject! Pledges and nationals on here all the time for PR. After this fall, will women feel safe at Sig Ep?

By: Ugh
by: What?    

Seriously, the SigEps, ZBTS, KAs, & Fijis are all great! Really love all their guys and parties!!

By: What?
#3by:    

Sig Ep, KA, Fiji, RHO are the ones we like to hang with. We (girls) don’t care about all these nonsense rankings... There are hot guys at all of these and some that are lacking in the looks department too. But overall we like these frats in no particular order... Just leave the ACC guys out until they actually get in. It’s all we ask

By: Real Thoughts
by: Ok KA   

SigEp is the only frat with noticeably more attractive guys. Most girls outside of PKT would put Fiji and Rho at the bottom of the guys they like to hang with. ZBT is fun to party with and KA/KSig guys are hit or miss

By: Ok KA
by: LMAO   

Wow! You girls are so special! I'll bet you're hit or miss.

By: LMAO
by: Yeah   

Haven't seen a sorority that didn't have some hits and a bunch of misses.

By: Yeah
by: Truth   

Lookin at you PiPhi. There’s a lot tubbies in there! Lots of misses

By: Truth
#4by:    

Lmao y’all aren’t on the same level of Sigma Chi yet. They have better sorority relations (helps that they live by Zeta and DDD) and eventually a renovated house, Phi Psi’s guys are weirder too

By: Ok Phi Psi
by: Okay   

They don't live anywhere...

By: Okay
by: amch   

their house will be built by fall 2019, they promise

By: amch
by: warning   

To potential rushees: if a frat claims theyre building or renovating their house be very wear. Many frats have claimed the same thing for the last years rush and it hasnt happened.

By: warning
by: ?   

I’m in a sorority and am a freshman. I haven’t even met a Sigma Chi or heard anything about them. Are they still on campus? Always looking to meet new people.

By: ?
#5by:    

A KA definitely posted this

By: R

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

One of the most overrated frats just bc of their posts here and their past reputation

By: Yes
by: Funny   

I think it’s Sig Ep. They are the ones who ranked themselves in the top when their reputation has gone down the toilet. Respect women!

By: Funny
by: Ka   

Heard ka can’t even get guys into spurs

By: Ka
by: Ka   

Kappa Alpha takes the less social kids from the good schools the only girls that like them are the socially awkward girls from the same high schools

By: Ka
#6by:    

One of the most accurate rankings I've seen for this year. Delt could be moved down but where theyre at now isnt terrible

By: ok
by: The standard   

Delts ranking is questionable but there’s not much to argue besides that

By: The standard
#7by:    

Texas Alpha

By: Rise
by: Please   

A membership review is definitely risky for sig ep and their acc guys

By: Please
#8by:    

^^^^^

By: Bump
#9by:    

Pretty perfect. Dont see any of this changing before 2020 rush

By: yep
#10by:    

I would swap ksig and zbt but other than that i think this list is spot on.

By: Truth
by: eh   

theyre very different, but overall zbt is better. theres not a big drop between sigep/zbt and ka/ksig though

By: eh
by: horns   

zbt throws better parties but girls like ksig guys better.
should be fiji, sig ep, zbt/ksig,ka

By: horns
by: Facts   

KSig should be on level of Delt right below KA. Absolutely nobody thinks KSig is above KA or ZBT except all the self ranking KSigs on GR.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.