facebook

alpha phi nationally has no values.

by:    

Go check out @friendinheaven
Y’all chose to ignore this last year when this all broke
It’s true and it’s so sad that for real Alpha Phis national leadership only recruits women who look a certain way. Unacceptable.

Posted By: friend in heaven
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Can you chill tf out

By: Chill
#2by:    

Good for them! They sure look great here at Texas. Fun girls, too.

By: Hey
#3by:    

Unfortunately your message is lost here in the great state of Texas. If you can’t come from an esteemed family you can at least be conventionally hot!
But yeah who’d want to be a part of a nationally corrupt organization? Not me.

By: Welp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^^   

haha. Corrupt?? i don't think so. from the looks of it, that aphi juggernaut just keeps rolling on. great girls at so many schools, including TEXAS!

By: ^^^^
#4by:    

They are trying to make this a thing on Bama Greek Rank, which is full of ridiculously petty Greeks. APhi is fine here, good chapter, lots of great girls. Next. We have grades to worry about and actual real live smart people here.

By: Well
by: Elsa   

You sure showed them 😎

By: Elsa
by: CC   

You sure are doing a good job worrying about your real lives or whatever coming here to try and disprove an issue that is very real and has the power to impact all of us?? Let’s see many major universities are banning Greek life so let’s just continue to lower the value of it to everyone by being a wannabe modeling agency and only taking women who look a certain way!

By: CC
by: But...   

Our very own Alpha Phis are a great sorority with nice girls. It is a moot point here and EVERY sorority has national scandals. That's not ok, but the failure of the Greek system does not rise and fall on the scandals of ONE sorority. So get off your high horse and quit blaming one group. The fraternities are more likely to cause the utter failure of the Greek system than the sororities, to be honest.

By: But...

You’re right our chapters are totally immune to any sweeping disciplinary actions that would happen to Greek life like the ones that already have been happening. And when they turn to our appeals and requests for leniency because hey at least we didn’t kill anyone, they will turn to us and ask what value do you provide to the campus if you’re national offices instruct you to select only visually appealing members ?

It goes all the way to the top, regular members aren’t aware this happens. It’s condoned by their national org. Have you actually read anything about this? The national reps and recruitment advisors swap out PNMs the members wanted and put it the ones they want based on if they “look like them”. This isn’t just an alpha phi scandal it’s about how their national office chooses to operate.

by: Longhorn2021   

Personally I read about it. I just don't care. Looks are a commodity in sororities across the country. You're problem is that you're using this to bash aphi when, if you were actually in a sorority, you'd know that every one wants hot girls and their nationals approve. Just because some aphi stuff got out, doesn't mean they're the only one.

You're trying to fight a petty battle that literally no one cares about.

By: Longhorn2021
#5by:    

"Regular members arent aware this happens..." but YOU are? You are privy to the operations and management of each sorority's national organization? Also, no one is saying "oh well, at least no one died..." What a ridiculous and overly dramatic comment. And who the heck are you, imagining everyone is going to "turn to you" to ask for leniency? I also liked how you side-stepped every other fraternity and sorority misstep. You just sound petty and like someone with a vendetta. Also, HAVE you spoken to our APhis? Do you know any of them? Most are really sweet girls.

By: @CC

Sweetheart I’m not saying all the alpha phis are garbage. I’m saying their nationals are. You need to stop taking this so personally right now. Trust me I know how much it hurts when someone comes after your chapter but this isn’t about the specific members here...it’s about their national officers and their demeaning practices.
Plenty of people care about this. Most are APhi alumna! That should tell you how serious this is.

by: Hmmmm   

"Sweetheart?" How OLD are you and WHY are you even on here? "You know how much it hurts?" Then shut up and go do your grandma stuff. You are vilely condescending. And telling people how to take things. Christ! Also, please address the other sorority's poor choices. You can't win this...you just sound so old and sad.

By: Hmmmm
by: Bye   

Someone needs to go back to grandmarank. Old moms are funny and not hard to spot on here. Bye.

By: Bye
by: Jilly   

Haha—ok, boomer.

By: Jilly

Man you all are dim. Good job “putting me in my place”. Keep up the good fight I guess.

#6by:    

I want you both to be in the same sorority so badly and I also want that sorority to be alpha phi 😂

By: Booger
by: Lol   

I'm pretty sure one of them is an alpha phi and one of them got kicked out.

By: Lol
by: No   

The OP is just a flat out troll. Posted this on multiple sites and even some of the supporting responses from "other people" are exactly the same, making it look like people are somehow horrified. I guess she has nothing better to do with her time.

By: No

@no I guess we aren’t so different, you and I. Look in the mirror sweetheart.

by: What?   

CC could you repeat that in English?

By: What?

How did you get into this school 🤦‍♀️

by: Anonymous    

They didn't get into this school. OP is a troll who has posted this on multiple large university Greek Rank pages which have Alpha Phi chapters.

By: Anonymous
#7by:    

Instead of hating go look at the page on Instagram basically about how they recruit on looks before rush starts

By: Uh
by: Hey Grandma   

We get it but so what? Aphi is a good house here and no one cares how they recruit. This isn't a scandal, and never will be no matter how hard you try. Girls who get into aphi here do everything my sorority does, and they aren't going to be offended that aphi thought they were pretty.

By: Hey Grandma

@hey grandma instead of trying to say everyone who agrees that APhi’s national office is corrupt and immoral is somehow ancient, maybe try determining someone else’s worth beyond their appearance.

by: @CC   

That's pretty funny. We know you've never actually been in a sorority now because you'd know that looks matter for every house, not just APHI. That's why this isn't a scandal. Every house wants hot girls and every house takes girls who may not be hot for a variety of reasons. That includes APHI. So congratulations. I guess you just proved all sororities are the same.

By: @CC

Please prove I’m not in a sorority in any other way other than making wild assumptions that I actually care about members beyond what they look like.

by: Hmmmm   

Oh yes, let's rest you an anonymous Instagram page as opposed to discuss it on an anonymous forum. I'd hate for anybody to actually ask a real live Alpha Phi if this is how things are done here or at other campuses. The girls I know here are nice and the ones I've talked to said they have no idea what any of this is about. But darn I hate pesky facts

By: Hmmmm

Ok cool those aren’t “facts” that’s called anecdotal evidence but whatever works for you.

by: LOL   

Listen to you, Ms Supreme Court Justice. Yes, absolutely, some anonymous instagram page is "facts", but speaking with members of the actual sorority in question is "anecdotal evidence". I would say your facts are actually heresay.

By: LOL
#8by:    

the entire point is that in most chapters, most of the actives don’t even know this is happening because their advisors/consultants let them do membership selection like normal but then switch the invite lists behind their backs.

By: .
by: Ok   

Sure. Like they get a totally different group of girls and don't notice.

By: Ok
by: Ok2   

It’s not “a totally different group of girls.” Ninety percent is probably the same because there’s a lot of overlap with who the chapter wants and who HQ wants. Of the ten percent that’s left—when the chapter wants to invite a girl back but then HQ secretly cuts her ... actives just assume the PNM cut their chapter. If the chapter ranks a girl low but the consultant moves her back up in the ratings, the girls in the chapter just assume their return rates weren’t high enough to prevent her from getting invited back. If you’re actually in a sorority then you know these things happen all the time. And A Phi is taking advantage of the fact that recruitment is such a weird and hard-to-understand process (and very few actives ever see the invite lists).

By: Ok2
by: Stop   

Let people who have actually been through recruitment talk now ok2. You're showing that you don't know what you're talking about. Yikes.

By: Stop
by: Lol   

"HQ"? As in "headquarters"? Is this s collegiate women's organization or a secretive branch of the CIA? "Call HQ! The actives are moving in on a less attractive PNM. They must be stopped,whatever the cost!"

By: Lol
#9by:    

So I went and checked out this Instagram. I read every post and I'm confused. It comes across as a total vendetta site with no actual proof but anonymous people saying they "saw" or "heard" things. A couple of hard to read things, and that's it. Honestly, this could absolutely be true, but there is nothing on that Instagram that proves any sort of wrong doing. It's actually pretty petty and bad. Yikes. You wanna prove something, do a better job. All you've proved is you're a loser with a grudge.

By: Okay
by: 2021   

Not surprising, honestly. So much misinformation here.....

By: 2021
#10by:    

This is crazy. As others have stated, every sorority has had some sort of "scandal" due to an unchecked member...and all sororities judge based on looks. It's not the only criteria, but how can anyone tell Alpha Phi how to recruit when we all do the same thing? Is it just a coincidence that most houses are filled with petite, attractive women?

By: Anonymous
by: Elsa   

Stay in your echo chamber and refuse to listen to new information. It’s fine.

By: Elsa
by: ^^^   

Will do now get off our page.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.