facebook

dg's are awesome

by: jal

DG's are the best sorority IMO, they're so well rounded - beautiful, smart and fun! I see them receive a lot of hate on GR but as a guy at UT I would love to date one!

Posted By: jal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yeah   

They've got their act together. Their standards are high.

By: Yeah
by: soJul 24, 2013 12:14:39 PM

DG's, like the rest of the core 4 are outstanding groups, some of the best in the country. Most UT sororities are

By: so
#2  by: Sure   

No guy would comec here just to Post this. You're a dg mom or alumna. Sad really.

By: Sure
by: HahaJul 24, 2013 1:13:27 PM

I think you're kind of gullible. It obviously isn't a guy who wrote it, but it looks more like someone trolling DG than a DG.

By: Haha
#3  by: Why   

Why can't this be serious? I'm dating a DG right now and her and her sisters are awesome.

By: Why
by: @whyJul 25, 2013 12:30:10 PM

I like DG just fine, several of my brothers have dated DGs. Still, I don't think that they would so obviously self-promote. It was certainly written by a girl, or a guy trying to sound like a girl, so I think they were trying to paint a target on DG.

By: @why
#4  by: also a guy   

dated one and I think as a group they are pretty awesome. way more involved on campus and care about studies, less drama than most (cept for a few), and still go hard at parties

By: also a guy
#5  by: Self Promotion   

Ridiculous sad. Obviously written by a DG

By: Self Promotion
by: HahaJul 25, 2013 1:54:57 PM

you probably wrote it, and were disappointed that people could see through it.

By: Haha
#6  by: ProDG   

DG's, TriDelt, & AXO run a close race w/the 3 being above Zeta//APhi.

By: ProDG
by: HohohoJul 25, 2013 7:25:20 PM

Mentioning AXO and DG in the same breath as DDD is a joke. Beesh please!

By: Hohoho
#7  by: Oh   

yeah some random guy is going to come here just to post something about wishing he could date a DG. That's going to happen.

By: Oh
#8  by: Eyes wide open   

This post had to be written by a girl, not in DG, who's goal was to get others to jump on DG for this post. My freshman roommate was a DG and I am here to say they would never come here and self promote like that. They are told to stay off this site because really it is just ridiculous what is said on here and they have no room for negative crap, just like most houses at UT.

By: Eyes wide open
#9  by: Everyone..   

You are correct. Everyone knows this is a dumb site and to stay off of it.

By: Everyone..
#10  by: UT Greek   

Someone is just trying to stir the pot. DG is probably the strongest Middle Tier Chapter. I am sure the original message is not from a guy and just people starting crap, but the bottom line is DG is a solid chapter, with solid girls and if anyone says otherwise they have their head in the sand.

By: UT Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.