facebook

sorority rankings 2018

by: wv

what is the current ranking???

Posted By: wv
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: West Campus   

Already discussed ad nauseum in other recent threads, right?!

By: West Campus
#2  by: truth   

PKT
Zeta/Chi O/ Tri Delt
AXO
APhi
DG
ADPi
KD
AXiD

By: truth
by: ?Dec 12, 2018 5:08:44 PM

Honestly Pi phi sucks and the only reason they are at the "top" is because they are part of "PKT"

Chi O/ Zeta/ Tri delt are all a lot more fun and less stuck up than PKT

By: ?
by: WellDec 13, 2018 8:58:23 PM

The Kappas I know are really nice and not at all stuck up. The Pi Phis just aren’t huge personalities and are maybe even quiet. I agree, they don’t really try to meet new people though. Thetas definitely make no effort to branch out but they are tons of fun.

By: Well
by: ^^Dec 14, 2018 8:30:21 AM

I'm PC 18 for a sorority that is not big 6 and I have mostly kappa friends/acquaintances in PKT!

By: ^^
#3  by: Hey   

PKT
Chi O
Zeta
Tri Delt/APhi
AXO
DG
KD
ADPi
AXiD

By: Hey
#4  by: !   

PKT
Chi O
Zeta/Tri Delt
AXO
APhi
DG
KD
ADPi
AXiD

By: !
#5  by: .   

PKT
Chi O
Zeta
Tri Delt
AXO/APhi
DG
KD
ADPi
AXiD

By: .
#6  by: Srsly   

DDD is pretty impressive except for some upper classmen. What the hell happened??

By: Srsly
by: AgreeDec 14, 2018 8:26:24 AM

I don't get why tridelt's PC 18 is so hated on. The new girls have amazing personalities and are just as good as previous pledge classes

By: Agree
by: OkDec 14, 2018 5:33:24 PM

I’ll state the obvious. They’re not pretty.

By: Ok
by: WellDec 14, 2018 5:44:04 PM

I think they are hated on bc Tri Delta thinks they are all that and are rude with their cutting.....seriously alums walk around tapping girls on the shoulder to send the ones they don’t want out first? They (and Chi O too) actually want a sure bet and cut girls they think might be going elsewhere rather than fight for them.....it didn’t work out this year bc Chi O and Zeta both took their top girls. Also, looks are so important to them that it is amusing to see them getting not as attractive a class honestly.

By: Well
by: AgreeDec 14, 2018 7:07:23 PM

That's true and I see y'alls POV now. pc 18 does act as if they're above everyone for no reason but they're fun girls

By: Agree
by: ^^^^^Dec 14, 2018 11:14:12 PM

I think she meant unimpressive except for he seniors. The rest of them are substandard.

By: ^^^^^
#7  by: honest   

PKT
Zeta
Chi O
APhi
Tri Delt
AXO
ADPi/DG
KD
AXiD

By: honest
#8  by: UT 2022   

Diversity means that change is coming. Academic standards continue to rise. It will not be your aging mother's Big 6 for much longer.

By: UT 2022
#9  by: real   

Top:
PKT
Zeta
Chi O

APhi - going up
Tri Delt - going down
AXO - going down
ADPi/DG - going up or not changing
KD - going down
AXiD

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.