facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Observer   

I think all sororities should be proud of their new PC, although I do wish some would pay less attention to where a girl is from vs what the girl has to offer. I saw too many sweet beautiful girls get released from Rush because Sorority XYZ would not take small town east Texas, mid size West Tx or suburbs like Plano or Southlake.. really?!? You all have got to give up the old rankings.. my friend preffed a pkt sorority and and one of the "bottom of the big 6" (whatever that means) and did not choose pkt but the other. She is ecstatic but when some old guard hears this.. I think they are in disbelief. Why? All sororities offer something different to the individual rushing.. This old hierarchy is ridiculous

By: Observer
#2  by: Agree   

the top 6 really aren't as good quality-wise as dg, axo, adpi, and aphi. Just an old outdated steriotype

By: Agree
#3  by: PTK   

just had 2 posts with unkind stereotyping. So......sorry we dropped you all but you weren't PTK material. Glad you found a sorority where you fit in. xoxoxox PTK
oh, btw, 1 girl dropping us doesn't make up for the HUNDREDS we drop.

By: PTK
#4  by: Plot PTK   

Delusional PTK...I guess mean girls really rule

By: Plot PTK
#5  by: I loved   

I loved all sororities I visited and on skit night had a sampling from across the board.. 2pkt, 2 from the rest of the big 6 and 2 others.. I would have been happy anywhere.. All sweet kind generous girls! I'm a new pledge and love it

By: I loved
#6  by: PKT Girls   

These girls are mean. They think their $hit does not stink. Stop worrying about them. SO not worth your time.

By: PKT Girls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.