facebook

go any of the alphas

by: mu

phi sig and dphie have had multiple fights at their mixers recently, sisters are disaffiliating, it’s a mess. in either ast, axid or aoii you wont have that problem. their sisterhood is actually real. no one in greek life actually cares about being popular or top tier, go where you’re comfortable. get to know the girls in all the alphas before you judge them. they are all really nice and have great sisterhood

Posted By: mu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

This is literally just wrong

By: Nah
#2  by: Xx   

As a sophomore rushing this semester I’ve seen it all & i know everybody won’t believe this or listen but honestly I agree so much. I feel horrible for the girls who won’t realize how mean and nasty dphie and phi sig are to eachother until it’s too late... the fights are true and phi sig is having girls disaffiliate left and right due to bullying. With recruitment this weekend I pray for the freshman to not destroy their college experience by rushing this girls who literally talk bad about them DURING recruitment ...

By: Xx
#3  by: Anon   

How would you know what happens at their mixers if you’re not a member. Don’t believe everything you hear

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.