facebook

What about...Delta Phi Epsilon or Gamma Phi Beta?

by: Lauren

I recently transferred here, but Delta Phi Epsilon seems like an underrated sorority. I’ve seen most schools have Dphi. Their philanthropies are Cystic Fibrosis, an Educational Foundation, Anorexia & associated disorders.

Gamma Phi Beta has “Girls on the Run” as one of their philanthropies and I think it’s a great way to raise funds for young women and future health and education resources

Both organizations would probably seem very fitting for the university and for future students. Women empowerment is something i’m passionate about and I think these are appropriate suggestions 😅😇

Posted By: Lauren
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love like Woah   

These organizations could do well here and with the new progressive wave in human rights, and I do believe that either one of these would be desirable. I’m so sorry no one responded to you, but i’m honestly amazed at how some of us get too stuck up in our “I go to Harvard trope” to ever speak to and or acknowledge other people like humans again. Remember Lauren, we are book smart... I certainly can’t count on my fingers how social any single one of us is! Don’t feel too bad! These organization suggestions were great.

By: Love like Woah
#2  by: GOTR   

My cousin is council director for Girls on the Run (GOTR) of Central Ohio. (I and much of my family live in Columbus.) I can not tell you all of the wonderful things GOTR does for young women. The positive impact the org has on girls is outstanding. My vote is GPhiB. :)

By: GOTR
#3  by: HG   

Hey, I'm a council member for one of the fraternities on campus an I've been working for a while to get new greek orgs to Harvard, so this is great to see!

By: HG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.