facebook

POLL: Is it lame PIKE tries so hard on Greek rank

by: Greek Life Gandhi

Posted By: Greek Life Gandhi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bored troll?   

The troll is so bored that they posted and upvoted themselves over and over. This has 12 votes and 5 views right now.

By: Bored troll?
by: You’re welcomeMay 21, 2022 12:33:46 PM

Somebody has to keep this site going since actual students rarely come here. Without me this site would be dead

By: You’re welcome
#2  by: Hercules   

Yes, it is lame that Pike tries so hard on this site.

By: Hercules
#3  by: Randy (From Pike)   

Hi, my name is Randy (from pike) and the only thing that I have to try hard for, is to not accept the offer (of s3x) from every girl I see (because I’m in Pike and they want to have s3x with me). Perhaps the only thing harder than this new challenge is my super hard pledge term that I had (when I was pledging Pike). They made us do some crazy stuff ;). I don’t wanna say too much because I don’t wanna get in trouble with nationals (Pike Nationals) but let’s just say I had to shotgun a beverage which may or may not have been a natural light (I’m in Pike) and I may or may not have had to race my pledgemaster and hold in my burp longer than him (even though it totally upset my tummy) in order to save my whole PC from having to clean the party room (P.U. Stinky!). But yeah I don’t even know what this website is I don’t ever go on here (I’m in Pike btw) and I’m probably too cool for this website anyway (Pike).
So shut up.

-Randy (From Pike)

By: Randy (From Pike)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.