facebook

Sorority Stereotypes

by: questiongirl

What are the stereotypes of each sorority?

Posted By: questiongirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: come on   

There are a million posts on this that already exist, and you have to take every single one of them with a grain of salt since the poster likely has an agenda or a bias. If you go through recruitment this fall, you'll get the general vibes of each sorority pretty quickly.

By: come on
by: GoodanswerMay 5, 2021 9:20:21 PM

This is a great answer to a very dumb question
Questiongirl kinda sux and is probably doomed for failure anyway.
Everyone else just go thru recruitment and figure it out for yourself
It’s your experience so why let rumors and other peoples opinions define your next 4 years

By: Goodanswer
#2  by: Here you go   

I don’t know why whenever someone asks a question like this there are always a couple of people who have to hop on and hurl insults. I am done with my freshman year. There are some sororities I am not familiar with but I will tell you about the ones I do know.

Kappa- these girls have the rep for being kind of snobby, rich, and beautiful. The popular girls in high school find each other in Kappa.

APhi- If Kappa girls are beautiful these girls are hot! They are very gorgeous, nice, and cool. They are fun and the frats love them.

GPhi- These girls are chill, they tend to stay out of drama, except they have beef with APhi. Most of the girls are laid back and cute.

AXO- I think these girls have kind of a party girl rep but in a good way. They are hard to stereotype because they have so many different kinds of girls. They are nice and friendly.

DG- Nice girls. No one ever has beef with DG. They are the girls who were in student council in high school. They really are just friendly and likable

I don’t really know enough about the other houses to give an honest review of their stereotypes. But almost all of the houses are known to be really nice.

Good luck with rush!

By: Here you go
by: Why?May 10, 2021 2:36:43 PM

We jump on it cause we know you’re gonna answer yourself eventually troll

By: Why?
by: LolMay 11, 2021 7:37:42 AM

I just finished my freshman year too and I can guarantee you that I know what sorority this poster is in. We all know. The same sorority that posts on here all of the time trying to make themselves seem more popular than they really are. And btw, you seemed to have forgotten quite a few sororities—-all of whom are also “fun” and “cool”. Incoming freshmen—-listen to the first poster on this thread. 100% true.

By: Lol
by: @lolMay 13, 2021 12:08:24 PM

No one posts on here all the time. Literally we go weeks between posts. How 'bout you craw back into your troll cave and let the site die like it wants to?

By: @lol
by: WhateverJun 7, 2021 6:59:21 AM

Ok GPhi we see you.

By: Whatever
#3  by: Equally creepo&annoying!   

World Wars rank as equally annoying and attaching. BLMNigs, EpsteinCreepy, and BatFuccingChinese.

By: Equally creepo&annoying!
#4  by: No hate!   

This website shows how some people really are!

By: No hate!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.