facebook

i'm going to say something good about each

by: Go Greek!

- Fraternities -

Pi Kappa Phi - Throw big parties, are pretty active on campus. Work with PUSH America to raise money awareness for special needs or Handicapt people.

Theta Xi - Mostly music majors or really artsy guy. They have the kinda hipster vibe to some of their guys. Most of them are really cute. Have more laid back parties. Very active on campus are are probably the most tame. Very tight brotherhood. Their philanthropy is Homelessness awareness (they camp out every year) and Multiple Scelroris (they have a quad gold tournament every year now (raised a lot of money this year)) Always in letters are always active one way or another on Canopus. Everyone knows a Xi.

Omega Psi Phi - very tight brotherhood. Not sure what to think just yet. They are new. I've met the guys a like the guys. Always repppin' - always together. Cool guys. They have various philanthropies.

- Sororities -

Sigma Kappa - have some of the sweetest girls on campus. They work with adopt a highway. Smallest organization but their girls are very sweet and easy to get along with.

Delta Zeta - Hot girls. Fun girls. Don't know much about what they do but they work with turtle preservation which sounds pretty cool to me!

Zeta Tau Alpha - Hot girls who are also very classy. They are the most active on campus and work with breast cancer awareness which I admire. One of the best on campus

Kappa Delta - beautiful girls. Some of the sweetest on campus. They work with child abuse prevention. active

Posted By: Go Greek!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

I wish every greek rank page was this positive. thank you for supporting the entire greek system.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.