facebook

Fall Recruitment '22

by: idk

Does anyone know what npc sororities are doing fall recruitment? I couldn't participate in the spring but I don't feel like waiing until next spring

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NPC Greek   

As of right now, it should be all of them due to the result of Spring but most likely just Theta Phi as they always participate in both Fall and Spring

By: NPC Greek
by: idkMay 2, 2022 10:09:52 PM

Yeah, I heard around that the spring didn't go so well because a lot more PNMs were dropped than usual. I know some of them were recruiting afterward but they kind of said they were and didn't really show it.

By: idk
by: Response to idkMay 6, 2022 1:23:04 AM

They weren't dropped. Greek Life at msu is going down, so they had less sign ups and more and more girls dropped before orgs could drop them.

By: Response to idk
by: KKJun 20, 2022 11:48:47 PM

Should be every NPC. Also don’t forget that before it was always theta phi it was always Phi sig. in 2020 when Tri sigma and Theta phi both did fall dphie cried to greek life and got the total lowered because half the girls who are interested in greek life are only interested in dphie. Just wait and see, people pull strings

By: KK
#2  by: lmaoo   

Word, literally why do you ladies want dphie, they are some of the most annoying people i've met, they are hot tho

By: lmaoo
#3  by: f greek life GDI   

Here's an update: only Theta Phi and Tri Sigma are recruting. As usual, SDT and DPhiE bribed their ways out of fall recruitment and Phi Sig isn't bc they know no one want them.

By: f greek life GDI
by: dumbSep 22, 2022 3:31:37 PM

its actually just tpa, tri sig met quota

By: dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.