facebook

theta??

by: ?

I heard that theta kappa chi hazes. anyone know if thats true

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Student1346   

I’m a junior here at Montclair and I have never heard of them hazing, I’m always around Greek life and talk to so many different organizations even they haven’t heard of them hazing.

By: Student1346
#2  by: HopefulGreek   

No Greek organization on campus hazes, especially not Theta Kappa Chi. They are some of the nicest people at this school and I’m so happy going to their recruitment events!

By: HopefulGreek
#3  by: DonutHaze   

Hazing is very illegal at all schools, so don’t worry about that! They wouldn’t haze because they wouldn’t want to break the law.

By: DonutHaze
#4  by: MSU   

There are sororities that do haze at montclair, dont let people fool you. But ive never heard of theta being one of them

By: MSU
#5  by: ?   

Lol people still haze

By: ?
#6  by: womp123   

lol if not being able to talk to any guys during your whole process counts as hazing?

By: womp123
#7  by: Ngl   

From what Ik they do haze but it’s not as what you see in other schools

By: Ngl
#8  by: msu   

That’s a lie that none of the sororities haze.. idk about them specifically but I know many local sororities haze really bad. Especially AIX and sigma delta phi.

By: msu
#9  by: Past pledge    

I was sent on a scavenger hunt around campus to “find sisters and give them their items” basically just got screamed at for not knowing stuff like who this random bracelet belongs to. Terrible people.

By: Past pledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.