facebook

go greek!

by: LibertyBelle

At a small school like UDM, you do one of three things: join the close-knit community that is our Greek Life, join other organizations, such as SGA or Chem Club and get to know a few people, or you come to campus, go to class, and leave with little to no involvement. You'll find that the most interesting, involved, and well-conected people in all of the organizations on campus, be it Campus Ministry, Student Life, Residence Life, or the variety of clubs and groups, are Greek. There are a lot of great GDI members too, some of whom are my good friends, but they're not the same on levels of social life and campus networking as the Greeks. Greek life at UDM gives you a family at school, and an extended family of all of the other fraternities and sororities on campus. Its a great way to get connected both on campus, and to the extended alum network that accompanies each organization. I was never planning on going Greek when I first enrolled, but I am so glad I did. Cliche I know, but it was one of the best decisions I ever made, and it really helped me get the most out of UDM.

Posted By: LibertyBelle
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.