facebook

which fraternity?

by: Freshman fall '14

I want to join a fraternity when I come to SU in the fall but there is little info about them anywhere. Which has the most members, and which parties the most? Social life is a big concern for me since shep is so small.

Posted By: Freshman fall '14
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: josh   

Come out to recruitment there will be posters and fliers around campus. There you can talk and get to know guys from

Tau Kappa Epsilo, Phi Kappa Tau, and Lamda Chi!

We are all welcome to speaking with anyone interested in greek life. Remember to feel out the people and think who feels right and what you like most about them. If you ask about parties right off the bat you wont be welcomed as much. Greek life at shepherd is strict because the school is concerned about safety. We don't just party we have philanthropies that are important to us and above all brotherhood!! If this interests you then come out. You can check the ramsden for postings too.

By: josh
#2  by: sorority   

Theta Xi is smaller but they have a great group of brothers who genuinely care about each other and have each others backs...they have some pretty sick parties too

By: sorority
#3  by: SB   

Theta Xi has some of the most well-rounded brothers. They know that schoolwork and brotherhood always come first. They also happen to be some of my best friends, but that should just tell you that they're pretty awesome! Theta Xi hosts really entertaining fundraisers and raises money for Multiple Sclerosis, Habitat for Humanity and Relay for Life. They are hardworking men and they'd be glad to have you as a lifelong brother!

By: SB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.