facebook

kappa delta

by: HM

So what is the vibe with KD? Like if someone joins it are they looked down on? Give me yo opinions

Posted By: HM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mm   

No they are not looked down on. Going Greek, no matter what house, is always better than being a GDI

By: mm
#2  by: ;;;   

Lol if you join kd the only reason is cause none of the good houses liked you

By: ;;;
by: HMOct 22, 2018 12:43:18 AM

ah damn, i didn't rush and didn't want to wait till winter. good to know, thanks!

By: HM
by: wtfOct 23, 2018 8:58:56 AM

COMPLETELY INCORRECT. Maybe u never considered joining a sorority but a meeting with KD changed your mind. That's why there are some really hot girls in AOPi. Also if ur not DDD/APhi/KKG/SK/AXO then ur technically not in a "good house" (the other 75% of sororitys)

By: wtf
by: phiOct 23, 2018 2:23:02 PM

Who knows, we may even see some girls with KD moms and/or older sisters who waited for the colony because they wanted to carry on the legacy. I hope we do!

By: phi
by: 729Oct 23, 2018 10:00:36 PM

ya I feel this I dont wantto be judged 4 wearing KD merch but i want to be in a sorority so im :/

By: 729
#3  by: o   

is KD gonna be better than the current lower tier sororities then? like aopi and agd

By: o
by: hmOct 24, 2018 7:28:57 PM

not now. it takes a couple years to rise

By: hm
#4  by: HELP   

deadass tho should i join KappaDelt or wait till winter

By: HELP
#5  by: C’mon   

First off, Kappa Delta is going to be choosy with who they want to represent them as a founding class, there is no gaurentee that you can just “join”. Especially if they can tell you don’t care, I can promise they won’t let you in. I agree with the above too: if your attitude is that the girls/culture/etc don’t matter and that rankings tell you all that matters you’re going to have a miserable time wherever you end up and you probably shouldnt join a sorority at all. “Values Based Recruitment” ring a bell? Also, COB resumes after KD gets their PC.

By: C’mon
by: appreciativeOct 25, 2018 12:48:33 PM

fair enough. i think i've been looking at this the wrong way and it put it into perspective for me. ill think about this moving forward!

By: appreciative

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.