facebook

sae?

by: md

I have heard through the grapevine that SAE is trying to start a chapter here. Is that true and if so are they successful? I'm coming in as a freshman next year and my uncle was in SAE so I wanted to see if that was a possibility for me.

Posted By: md
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nakdsf   

yeah SAE just started this past spring, it's still small though.

By: nakdsf
by: TFMJul 16, 2014 12:31:07 AM

Don't just pledge a fraternity because of your uncle. Your uncle joined a completely different fraternity at a completely different school. The only thing they share is their letters and a few of the same standards. Who knows if you'll even like them?

By: TFM
#2  by: dfgdssf   

I go to that school and honestly SAE is a joke, if you;re really interested in greek like at McDaniel look into one of the more established chapters. No one respects them at all. They don't exactly fit in with the rest of McDaniel greek life and only have about 6 members.

By: dfgdssf
#3  by: greterriors   

They just started off, but are immersing themselves in what the fraternity abides by. Brotherhood, being a gentleman, and providing a service for the community. People are always criticizing change. You should go to all fraternity rush events and compare each fraternity. Pick the one that fits with you as a person and what you want to do at McDaniel.

By: greterriors

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.