facebook

New International Sorority

by:    

Would Mac girls be open to an international sorority joining their campus?

Posted By: Sratgal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa Beta Gamma International Sorority has been reached out to by some of your female student body expressing enthusiasm in forming an interest group of our fraternal organization on your campus.

If you'd like to learn more, please email me at expansion.kbgcan@gmail.com

By: KBG Expansion
by: KBG!   

KBG is still recruiting on campus, and we have open membership to McMaster and Mohawk students!

I’d love to chat. Please DM @kbg_hamilton on Instagram to learn more!

By: KBG!
by: Don’t trust   

Look at their Toronto reviews. All their chapters are sus

By: Don’t trust
by: Really   

KBG is a pyramid scheme if you take a step back. Founded a century ago with how many houses and how many alumnae? They went to Alabama uninvited and just… left? Same for many schools in the area, they show up and then disappear.

By: Really
#2by:    

Hi ladies,

I would reccommend looking at an NPC sorority as they have no set up fees and offer the best programs for actives and alumnae. I myself was a Pi Phi at Western and it was the best experience. NPC is the best set of sororities in North America!! I would love to see a Pi Phi chapter come here!!

By: NPC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

Not everyone can afford NPC which is probably the reason there are none at this school.

By: Yep
#3by:    

kbg charges set up fees, they asked me to join even though I’m in a sorority already. Npc doesn’t charge for set up fees at all. I would love to bring a Pi phi chapter!! Let’s do it already

By: go panhal
#4by:    

KBG not only has a setup fee, it pays for six adults’ airfares, hotels, and rental cars the entire duration of setting up a chapter. NPC only takes one semester, but I’ve seen KBG “colonies” last two years and then disappear the next day. Dues all depend on the campus. I have seen $300/mo and $20/mo. For a lifetime of already existing alumni benefits, I’d say go Pan.

By: MLM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.