Sororities:
Alpha Chi Omega
Delta Gamma
Pi Beta Phi

Posted By: Girls
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really?    

The rest of this is pretty accurate but where you got the idea that SAE is on top is beyond me...they only have like 16 members and it's pretty much entirely football. They've become a joke. I'm sure they're plenty nice but I wouldn't rank them on top when their organization is literally failing.

By: Really?
by: Progress Mar 5, 2015 7:11:45 PM

SAE isn't a joke. Just bc they have the fewest members (they have about 25) doesn't mean they are failing. They're currently rebuilding their chapter and have kicked out members who don't qualify. It'll take them a year or two to get to where they were, but don't bash on the good changes they are making.

By: Progress
#2  by: sup   

I'd say pretty accurate. Here's with the new Greeks included:
Frats:
-SAE
-Sigma Chi
-Beta Theta Pi
-Kappa Sigma/Phi Delta Theta

Sororities:
-Alpha Chi Omega
-Pi Beta Phi
-Delta Gamma
-Alpha Phi

By: sup
by: beercatMar 24, 2015 10:43:43 PM

I'm an unaffiliated freshman girl and I agree with your sorority order. I don't know much about the frats here, so I can't confirm those. A CHI O is THE sorority to join and everyone knows that (idk you can just tell). I want to go through with recruitment in the fall or spring bc I have to pay for dues myself. All my friends are either in A Chi O or Pi Phi and they all seem happy.
-A CHI O: has a lot of athletic girls, smart, very pretty/hot/cute, they like to party, lots of leaders, chill girls, some are very popular, lots of dancers, pretty and spacious house, they look intimidating sometimes, and seem very close to one another. I think they have a strong sisterhood/bond.
-Pi Phi: pretty/cute, LOTS of extroverts, singers, loud, like to party, look (and some are) stuck up, some are very popular, and lots of softball players(?), their house looks a little run down, but looks a lot better inside. Publicly, they seem to be the most "sisterhood-y" sorority.
-D G: very traditional, sweet girls, have the highest GPAs currently (someone says it goes back in forth with ACHI), you don't see them at parties, and they have the nicest house.
-A Phi: new on campus, no one knows much about them, VERY VERY diverse group of girls, and they don't have a house on campus (yet). Excited to see how they develop in the next year or two.

By: beercat
#3  by: revised   

Frats:
Sigma Chi
Beta Theta Pi
SAE
K Sig
Phi Delt

Sororities:
Alpha Chi Omega
Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
DG

By: revised
#4  by: laughable   

can we get some new frats on here? the same old ones just don't cut it anymore. How about adding Lambda Chi Alpha, Phi Kappa Psi or Phi Delta Theta? They are huge at UofO and OSU

By: laughable

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.