facebook

Description of each sorority?

by: ;

Can anyone give a super brief description on each sorority, I know its difficult to generalise but I'm really interested in opinions on all of them i.e. "the party house" "smart house" etc. :)

Posted By: ;
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Aww - booo   

Bummer someone actually posted accurately- I really wanted to hear more about ‘Theta’s quest for world domination’. If you’ve read anything else on here you’d get the joke.

By: Aww - booo
by: YesJun 15, 2021 10:09:07 PM

I need to know more

By: Yes
#2  by: FA   

From top to bottom
Kappa-rich
Pi Phi-woke
Chi O-southern
Theta-fun
AEPhi-mean
Sig Delt-princess
Tri Delt-cute
Phi Mu-quirky
ADPi-smart

By: FA
by: tJun 13, 2021 10:12:22 AM

this is so accurate

By: t
#3  by: sure   

From top to bottom
(I agree w the ranking except tri delt before SDT)
Kappa-rich, the only people to make everything about greek life when most of Tulane doesn't care about greek life
Pi Phi- think they're cooler than they are
Chi O-the sweetest but they let being in a top sorority get to their head
Theta-fun and very smart
AEPhi-mean and the definition of JAP
Tri Delt-cute but not given a chance bc they're new
Sig Delt- very down to earth girls. so loving
Phi Mu-quirky and way too into being a phi mu
ADPi- even more quirky than a phi mu. most of them don't like being adpi and don't let you know they are

By: sure
#4  by: :)   

Kappa: top because they think they’re the top and no one else cares enough about rank to dispute it. They’re not all mean like some people say though, especially not one on one. Pretty and rich
Pi Phi: fun, cool, pretty nice. Most would say they’re unofficially top
Chi O: super sweet. They have a reputation for being super southern, but only a few of the girls are really like that. Lots of blondes
Theta: pretty and smart, with a good mixture of different girls (light/dark thetas, etc). Don’t always get the credit they deserve but they’re a great group
AEPhi: definitely the JAP sorority, and from personal experience seem to get involved with a lot of drama. They’re also the only sorority you can really generalize as all being mean
Tri Delt: new to Tulane so no stereotype/reputation yet. Cute, nice, not all super smart girls but there are definitely a decent number. Really wide variety of personalities and pretty chill
Sig Delt: really nice girls. Definitely one of the closer-knit groups, good if you want a super strong community
Phi Mu: fun, quirky, and super enthusiastic. Has a lot of southern girls although they’re not known for it. If you want to do a lot of sorority activities this is the one for you
ADPi: mostly a good group of quirky, sweet girls, definitely better than their rep. Their one issue is that they have a lot of girls who got dropped other places join just to be in a sorority and not because they like it

By: :)
#5  by: Basic Btch   

Kappa-Overated
Pi Phi-Eh
Chi O-Boring
Theta-Wild
AEPHI-Mean
Sig Delt-Campy
Tri Delta-Leftover
Phi Mu- Quirky
ADPi-Underated

By: Basic Btch
by: So trueJul 30, 2021 9:23:53 AM

This is it!

By: So true
#6  by: haha   

chi-os are super mean - they are fake nice

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.