1. Sigep
2. Sammy
3. PSK

Mid tier

4. Pike (canceled for SA)
5. SAE
6. Sigma Chi

Bottom Tier

7. ZBT (all dudes who didn’t get bids last spring for being creepy so they made their own frat)
8. Beta
9. Alpha Sig

Posted By: Chicks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

Sig Chi over SAE. AEPI mid tier after SAE. Beta above ZBT. But ZBT has been around for like 10 years so these guys didn't make their own frat.

PIKE is kinda a tier of its own because it's always had the most scandals

By: hm
by: GSCSep 15, 2022 7:38:13 PM

ZBT was a dead frat but the new guys revamped it into their own. All of which didn’t get a bid anywhere. Their prez got in trouble for stalking and there’s a video of one of their members threatening a girl.

By: GSC
by: hOct 24, 2022 10:09:10 PM

AEPi is dead, like actually no members no house nothing

By: h
by: Axo Jan 1, 2023 7:29:13 AM

Pike is a freshman fest

By: Axo
#2  by: BMP   

SigEp's award winning BMP App is the next step for the premier student organization on our campus.

After signing into the app, a brother lands on his very own personalized homepage. Here he monitors his progress on BMP challenges and development in live time, examines his percentage of completed activities, and reviews the number of days left in his current challenge. He is able to do all of this at a glance before moving on to another feature of the BMP app. His profile allows him to record and write reflective thoughts on his personal BMP experience. Here he reviews his past, present and future challenges, sees his challenge mentors and contacts them immediately to schedule the next challenge. Additionally he can access the in-app directory of chapter brother profiles so he can see how his brothers are progressing through their challenges, creating more opportunities for chapter competition, friendly rivalvry and encouragement. On his activities page, he can conveniently access a list of challenge activities so that he can mark an activity as complete and then attach photos and documents as evidence. As as member updates his personalized challenge tracker, his challenge coordinator will be notified in real time. Coordinators and vice presidents of member development are able to access a list of all brothers in any given challenge to monitor their individual progress and percentage of completed activities and meetings. Brothers and officers can post to the newsfeed to inform each other about upcoming meetings, events and personal milestones. As you would expect with any social media feature, brothers are able to like and comment on other members’ posts, making the BMP more personal and interactive than ever before. Whether it’s managing personal challenge information, calling or emailing brothers from the in-app directory or exporting meeting and activity due dates to your mobile calendar, the app is SigEp’s all-in-one tool designed to help chapters build brotherhood, pursue the Balanced Man Ideal, and make the most of their SigEp experience.

By: BMP
by: PSep 20, 2022 6:08:17 PM

wtf is this

By: P
by: wtfSep 21, 2022 4:34:08 PM

What if I don't want nationals tracking my every move?

By: wtf
by: walter whiteOct 23, 2022 9:39:00 PM

Then don't join

or join and use a burner phone

By: walter white
#3  by: lol   

made by a sammy member hahaha

By: lol
by: ?Oct 25, 2022 7:56:35 AM

Speculation or fact?

By: ?
#4  by: What?   

What happened to Zeta Psi? I hung out with them when I was there. Did they do something to get kicked off or did they just die out?

By: What?
by: NickNov 1, 2022 2:14:52 PM

No fr Its weird bc they are still on the greeklife page at au

By: Nick
by: Little of bothNov 6, 2022 8:54:49 PM

They got caught doin dirty. One of their brothers ratted them out. They weren't kicked off, but the rest gave up. Might all be gone now. Good riddance.

By: Little of both
#5  by: Real rankings   

1.Sigep (squids but rich)
2.Sammy
3.PSK
4.SAE
5.SIGCHI
6.Pike (some creeps)
7.Beta (squids and lame)
8.Alpha sig (dead? Maybe just in a social sense)
9.Aepi(basically dead)
10."ZBT" (no bid gang)\n\n\n\n\n

By: Real rankings
by: FpJan 16, 2023 10:01:00 AM

Accurate

By: Fp
#6  by: What   

I thought Sammy fell off… their sweethearts are from aephi…

By: What
#7  by: Ty    

Pike is bottom of mid tier now

By: Ty
by: DGNov 14, 2022 6:50:24 AM

Sig chi lost their house

By: DG
by: FJan 21, 2023 8:21:25 AM

Yyyyy

By: F
#8  by: A   

SAE’s Halloween party was actually the best frat party I have been to. I went to their darty and their party and I had a lot of fun. I guess they got a new house because it’s way bigger than I remember from last year. Deserves to be ranked higher

By: A
#9  by: BMP   

SigEp stands out as a forward-thinking fraternity in all issues, including gender. SigEp has traditionally treated gender as binary, when we live in a world with increasing awareness that gender is not always binary. SigEp’s membership is currently restricted those persons who identify as male, but there is limited space in Greek communities across the country for non-binary individuals to engage.

SigEp is leading the way towards the future of Greek organizations in the United States as gender inclusive organizations. SigEp is convening a task force to explore removing any screening of gender from its membership criteria and this will also expand SigEp’s recruitment pool.

By: BMP
#10  by: axo   

Still accurate

By: axo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.