facebook

Best frats to rush

by: Jamal

Me and my freshman friends wanna know which frats we should rush. Can yall help us we want to meet some good guys and hopefully see them during the minimester

Posted By: Jamal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: glizz check   

if you want a president who got beat up in the tenley mcdonalds by a literal highschooler, i think pike is recruiting this season

By: glizz check
by: BroMar 18, 2021 10:07:53 AM

This didnt age well

By: Bro
#2  by: Anonymous    

Rush next semester, try and get to know some guys first.

By: Anonymous
by: yesMar 25, 2021 3:03:53 PM

Rush who you wanna rush, not who people tell you to rush. Thats the best advice I ever got

By: yes
#3  by: Sophia   

My top two experiences at frats are Zeta Psi and Beta Theta Pi. Brothers are a great group of guys and parties are a lot of fun.

By: Sophia
by: travisJan 29, 2021 2:50:00 PM

Beta Theta Pi
3/23/2017
Interfraternity Council
SCC 2017: C. Conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person; I. Hazing; L. Violation of university policies pertaining to the sale and/or distribution of alcohol.
Suspension (12/31/17), Disciplinary Probation (5/31/18), Removal of Recruitment privileges (12/31/18), Social Probation (5/31/18), New Member Education Plan, Risk Management Plan, Headquarters Notification, Compliance with National Sanctions

By: travis
by: LolSep 23, 2021 11:03:18 AM

Beta is a dumpster fire

By: Lol
#4  by: Spanky   

Wait for Delt to come back. Then you can be the wokest of all

By: Spanky
by: yApr 25, 2021 4:39:47 PM

yep.

By: y
by: yMay 17, 2021 9:56:18 PM

woke woke

By: y
#5  by: BMP   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: BMP
by: ...Apr 11, 2021 9:21:51 PM

SigEp has lots of real estate in this guys head

By: ...
by: YesMay 3, 2021 10:06:04 PM

The purpose of our SigEp chapter is to find men who share our Fraternity’s principles and to develop them into a Balanced Man® who will be the next generation of values-based leaders. Drinking really plays no role in that mission, and frankly, data from higher education researchers shows that it actively works against a chapter’s ability to do so. Our chapter has already implemented substance-free policies and is thriving. Our chapter is proud to be an agent of positive change on this campus. SigEp leads, others follow or go extinct.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.