facebook

@ggamericanu drama

by: ig

This ig has been posting nonstop. What is their stance on greek life? I think they posted a vid of psk amd zeta psi, but it got taken down

Posted By: ig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmao   

nice job with the self promote man. no one really cares

By: lmao
by: 🤢Oct 10, 2020 9:19:11 PM

This disgusts me...another sg guy abusing his made up power. Why are you trying to justify being in a nsfw chat w kids the summer before they began college???? You sat in the background like a creep which is something your ex frat bros know well

By: 🤢
by: SebOct 10, 2020 10:05:29 PM

You know what, you’re right. I shouldn’t have joined a NSFW chat with freshman. Definitely wasn’t the smartest choice nor my greatest. But if you actually knew my history, I hated the entire Greek system and didn’t even want to join at first. But eventually I caved in and gave it a go and absolutely hated it to the point that I left and disaffiliated because I didn’t want to be a part of an organization that was complicit in covering up assault (among other things). But to generalize that all frat and ex-frat brothers are creeps is not a fair statement because that’s simply not true. Yes, a lot of them are, but you can’t generalize it to everyone. I do regret joining the NSFW chat, but I never sent any explicit content or messages in that chat. I was concerned with how comfortable some of the freshman were with the things they were saying so after day one, I left that chat on mute and never opened it again. You obviously dislike me and that’s fine (the whole world doesn’t have to like me duh), but if you have an issue with me, stop hiding behind a screen name, DM me and let’s actually have a conversation

By: Seb
by: wonkratOct 12, 2020 9:53:39 AM

this is sus af

By: wonkrat
by: freshmanOct 20, 2020 1:28:58 AM

what was this nsfw chat about?

By: freshman
by: rhaleOct 30, 2020 7:47:36 PM

from what i heard seb was in a snap group with freshmen who didnt even start their first class at au and they exchanged pics and vids so yeah thank god hes not in sg anymore

By: rhale
#2  by: Lmao   

no one is throwing parties, no one cares about AUSG drama (outside of freshman haha), and no one cares about Greek life drama either (outside of freshman)

By: Lmao
by: Oh yikesSep 27, 2020 2:49:03 PM

This is all false

By: Oh yikes
by: OkSep 27, 2020 3:58:17 PM

Who is throwing parties and who cares about AUSG? Waiting for ur answer

By: Ok
by: EverybodySep 27, 2020 6:35:44 PM

Ausg is stealing $500k every year from students. Ausg eboard speaker and programming directors get paid thousands of dollars for doing what? Abolishing greek life snd failing 🤣

By: Everybody
#3  by: Biden   

our ausg pres was in college republicans and he dropped to run for ausg

By: Biden
#4  by: factsss   

I like instagram accounts that aren't anti semetic

By: factsss
by: ?Oct 6, 2020 2:18:49 PM

is the account antisemitic?

By: ?
by: Nah broOct 7, 2020 4:48:40 PM

Stevie Early a candidate for freshman class council president said that antisemitic bs and gg exposed her

By: Nah bro
by: TBHOct 22, 2020 3:00:48 PM

If the exposure had antisemetic comments, it’s still antisemetic.

By: TBH
#5  by: Alex   

Im crossed rn but sebbylyfe is a complete narcissist and thinks everythings about him. Thank god he got kicked out of zete

By: Alex
by: Learn Your FactsOct 10, 2020 8:42:51 AM

This is completely false, he wasn't kicked out of anything. Check your sources before you lie for no reason

By: Learn Your Facts
by: AutismoOct 10, 2020 10:29:02 AM

Did you really just start that post with “Im crossed rn”?

By: Autismo
by: SebOct 10, 2020 7:51:28 PM

If you actually got to know me (which you obviously haven’t). My whole philosophy in life is to put others above myself. I look out and care for others well being far before myself because that is just who I am. I don’t think everything is about me, because it obviously isn’t. Like please make that make sense. Also I wasn’t kicked out of Zete. If you actually read my Instagram stories you would know that I said that I left on my own accord because I’d don’t want to be in an organization that was complicit in covering up assault.

by: 😂Oct 10, 2020 9:09:57 PM

Seb snitched on zete. They should get kicked off campus like ei

By: 😂
by: SebOct 10, 2020 9:59:36 PM

I just love the random allegations with no context. Seems AU students are quite good at that. I threatened the fraternity brothers that I would go to the IFC if any more hazing occurred during meetings because I was not ok with it. And they agreed and stopped. But I never snitched on Zete or went to anyone. I only threatened that I would if their behavior didn’t stop

by: freshmanOct 20, 2020 1:25:46 AM

sebbylyfe is a stupid name

By: freshman
by: SebOct 20, 2020 6:32:26 PM

I’m glad you think it is! Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion and I’m so glad you’re expressing yours ~anonymously~ remember if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all! Or maybe you didn’t learn that, oh well🤷‍♂️

#6  by: what is going on   

This is what happens when AU frats let incels and weirdos into greek life, you get a sebby life in your community, wack. Truth be told sebby youre only embarrassing yourself the more you reply to people's comments. just shut up dude. What you did is hella sus and you cant defend it so just be quiet, reflect, and get off greek rank.
as a matter of fact, we should all get off greek rank. this website does nothing positive to the community lol

By: what is going on
by: SebOct 21, 2020 4:16:43 PM

I mean I’ll get off greekrank when this stops. I already went to the conduct office so that’s being dealt with as we speak, but to the comment above mine if you’re gonna impersonate me, at least try sounding like me

by: I’m out of the loopOct 22, 2020 3:02:13 PM

What happened and who is this person?

By: I’m out of the loop
by: BoratOct 26, 2020 10:31:21 PM

This is the comment of the year

By: Borat
by: GeorgiaNov 8, 2020 6:16:44 PM

Tiktoker sebbylyfe was a grown boy in a nsfw chat with freshmen over the summer b4 they even started their 1st au class. He confessed and apologized and reported himself to the conduct office for his sus online activity

By: Georgia

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.