AXO/DG

AXID

Phi Mu, SK, SDT

Phi Sig, XO, AEPhi

Posted By: 202020202020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

Can’t wait to watch all the new XO’s drop once they realize their sisterhood and reputation is nothing like what they portray on their professionally done IG.

By: lol
by: UmmJan 13, 2020 8:30:55 PM

That’s kind of mean, don’t you think? If anything you should feel bad for those girls while wishing them well. Every girl has valued the wrong things at some point, be grateful you know what’s important and actually have a strong sisterhood.

By: Umm
#2  by: This is it   

Just saying. As for the comment above, honestly with a semester of warning I hope those girls know what they’re getting into... if you don’t care about the hazing that happened idk what to say.

By: This is it
by: AlsoJan 14, 2020 5:08:27 PM

They kind of have a duty to report the second something happens... Like... You're on the inside now and you're either against or for it

By: Also
by: WowJan 17, 2020 10:55:38 AM

Bump I totally agree

By: Wow
#3  by: yup   

This is accurate

By: yup
by: Bump babyJan 16, 2020 4:29:52 PM

Bump!

By: Bump baby
#4  by: Wow   

I’d put a comma between AXO and DG. Both top organizations but no longer really seem equally a top house. DG backslid a bit

By: Wow
#5  by: no   

chi o new pc puts them back on top tier

By: no
by: R u joking Jan 17, 2020 6:17:34 PM

Ik for a fact many girls dropped recruitment all together after only getting called back to XO... the 5-6 “good” girls they got have been ghost recruits for a couple months, the rest were dropped by many houses.

By: R u joking
by: LolFeb 13, 2020 10:02:09 AM

Maybe above phi sig though

By: Lol
#6  by: Yes yes    

This is it

By: Yes yes
#7  by: OMG   

this is it

By: OMG
#8  by: Ouch   

Heard xo had to cob 10 girls additional

By: Ouch
#9  by: Tbh    

I’d put XO above phi sig tbh. It’s a WAY better nationals to be apart of (largest in the world) and the organization isn’t falling apart like in Phi Sig. still bottom three for sure just because they have a long way to go with likeability and campus reputation, but come on... they’re better than phi sig which is falling into being so irrelevant

By: Tbh
by: LmaoJan 27, 2020 10:34:39 AM

What use is it being in the largest greek organization in the world when the eta lambda chapter is now infamous with sucking d.ck, blow, and abuse? Hard to spin that on a resume

By: Lmao
#10  by: lol   

heard AXO gave out a good amount of COBs though. I think theyre going down tbh, not a good PC

By: lol
by: truJan 30, 2020 1:11:43 AM

Agreed. Their newest pc is not looking great, like a bunch of Phi Mu girls.

By: tru
by: MhmJan 31, 2020 10:04:10 AM

Undeniably better than dg’s though, still top

By: Mhm
by: SupJan 31, 2020 1:41:55 PM

Hi chi o!

By: Sup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.