facebook

a message to all ...

by: NDSUGreekLife101

I am an actually member of the Greek community at NDSU, I'm a senior and I'm not on Panhel or IFC. I'm here to say that if you look at these ratings and comments you will only receive a story that has been created by other chapter members with malice intent.
If you want to go Greek at NDSU do it for yourself and follow your heart. Don't get brainwashed by petty and caddy women/men who think recruitment is a race trying to see who can collect the most trophies. Yes, every sister and brother at NDSU has pride for their chapter and wants the best. Not all Greek Life members are like this, a majority aren't. Some of us found our place in the Greek Life community where our values were strengthened, we became better leaders, friends and human beings, and some of us have even transformed ourselves into men and women who are going to change this world. These are the types of Greek Life members you should look for when you go are going through Greek Life Recruitment/Rush.

Don't read these comments, look at these tiers, check these ratings. Be your own individual person because that is what type of men and women Greek Life really wants. Each of our chapters are individually unique and so are our members. There is no cookie cutter fraternity man or sorority sister. Find your place in the NDSU Greek Life community by finding a chapter that will grow your values, morals, and share similar interests with you.

Posted By: NDSUGreekLife101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Loveandaot   

THANK YOU! Thank you for saying what needed to be said. If you are an NDSU student who is going through recruitment for Greek life or even thinking about it, I have a word of advice for you. Please do not go on this site and believe everything you read. There have been a lot of positive comments that showcase each house's best attributes, and I can assure you those are true. But the negative comments, the ones that try to show you the "real side" of each house, ignore those. They are exaggerated and cruel. Evey house has it's wonderful qualities. But every house also has a few downfalls. Don't let this site make you develop an opinion before you get to know the individuals in each house. I have friends in every single house and they are some of the best people you will ever meet. The people you will meet in Greek life are intelligent, motivated, kindhearted, and genuine. There is no one house that is better than another. We all offer great life long friends, academic success, philanthropic opportunities, and leadership. Find that house that you can see yourself in and give it your all. No matter the choice you make, it's the right one. We as Greeks are a strong community, and you will find yourself becoming a better you through your experiences with us.

By: Loveandaot
by: NDSUGreekLife1Jul 26, 2014 10:44:01 AM

Thank you for agreeing with me! TLAM :)

By: NDSUGreekLife1
#2  by: NDSUGREEKS   

This post is perfect! Greek life at NDSU is smaller which only makes us a stronger group. These rankings are biased and not worth your time to read! Each house is amazing in their own ways and it is up to you to find the house where you belong! Please find your home on your own without the unhelpfulness of this nasty web page.

By: NDSUGREEKS
#3  by: burger   

fries were undercooked and needed more salt. good burgers though

By: burger

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.