facebook

PSA: The truth about the top and low top frats at umd

by: Bozo

The amount of cap on this website is hilarious… you hop on one time and really see how wrong all of this is

Phi delt and Sig Nu are agreed to be 1 and 2 but everything else after that is humor

KA: They may not be top 2 anymore but they are still a top house on campus for the foreseeable future. Just bc this frat doesnt use this site doesnt mean they have fallen off a cliff

Sig Chi: they got a smaller pc than normal!!! Who cares they are still a top 3 frat along with phi delt and sig nu.

Lambda: they got a 5 person pc. Cry me a river. They are still the same as dsig and zeta psi and it will take at LEAST another year to see if they fall off from a small pc

ATO: better pcs have allowed them to take a jump up the ranks like being better than KA. They have been getting kids that would normally go KA and lambda

TEP: have gotten the same type of pcs every year. Nothing has changed except for people slandering them. They are clearly not top 5 but are a tier below

Dsig: this past rush has put them in position to bridge the gap between them lambda and zeta psi

Beta: aepi was top 5 before they got kicked off, nothing has changed except for a name switch. They are better than dsig/lambda/zeta psi. Just ask any girls in top houses.

Zeta psi: almost a copy of dsig and lambda. They are trending upwards and that should be recognized

After the top 5 every other frat listed is in the same boat of vying for the sixth spot

Posted By: Bozo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

And this will still get spam downvoted because freshman bozos in tep and dsig are butthurt

By: Truth
#2  by: Truth   

Agree to disagree about Beta though theres sub 35 guys in their whole frat. Seniors graduated took all the relations with them

#3  by: Yes   

Yes Ka is still top and Tep dsig lambda and maybe zeta psi are pretty much all on the same level. I agree with this post. Something I can rarely say.

By: Yes
#4  by: Bozo   

Adding on to my post the ranks are…

Phi delt / sig nu
Sig chi / ato / ka
Tep / dsig / lambda / zeta psi / beta
everyone else

Lets see what happens next semester but right now this is law

By: Bozo
by: ...Jun 5, 2022 5:28:27 PM

i just feel like we cant rank beta yet. not saying they are or arent low top. just that we dont know. everyone else in that row pretty equal just comes down to opinion

By: ...
by: damnJun 6, 2022 9:17:27 AM

this was so believable until the end… teprank is evolving

By: damn
by: God help usJun 6, 2022 9:25:23 AM

This the charmeleon of teprank and Im afraid to see Charizard

By: God help us
#5  by: Truth   

This is something everyone can agree on

#6  by: Tragos   

SigEp members want to live in our substance-free house because it is clean, quiet and well-maintained. Brothers can focus on their lives as students and enjoy the company of one another without having to worry about whether they’ll be able to study or sleep over the noise of a party. By moving social events out of our house, our brothers can more effectively use common spaces for studying, conducting Balanced Man Program challenge meetings and hosting other events that will help attract and retain the kind of members, alumni, volunteers, professors and Greek Life staff that make the Balanced Man Program the most powerful and transformative experience in a collegiate man’s life.

By: Tragos
#7  by: LMAO   

Since when is tep low top. Guess constantly spamming this site makes you good

By: LMAO
by: yaJun 7, 2022 2:32:18 PM

i would say that they are just at the back of that line so dsig/zeta/lambda/tep or something

By: ya
#8  by: hi   

alpha delt should be on here too those guys are great!

By: hi
by: lolJun 22, 2022 9:11:25 AM

I know this is a self rank but lowkey...ur onto something

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.