(Middle)
- Zeta. Phi Sig. DG
-ADPi. Gphi. Deeph

(Low)
-AEPHI
-SDT
-SK

Up to debate. Rankings are based
off of PC, Fall recruitment, Social Media, Campus Presence, and opinions circulating around campus. I think ADPI is going to continue to rise as they have had impressive recruiting seasons for both Spring and Fall semesters. Compared to many of the other chapters, they've put a lot of work into their campus presence and social media and it shows. Other sisterhoods such as axo, axid, and KD are also going to continue to rise as they have strong sisterhoods. Chapters that are unproblematic and don't exist on drama will have higher retention rates as a result of good membership experiences.Those chapters that don't prioritize sisterhood will fall as their retention rates decrease.

For PNM's rushing in the spring, be yourself and come in with an open mind. ranks aren't everything and they won't define your sorority experience. Pick a chapter that aligns with your values and ones that have a strong sisterhood.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 9
#71  by: BS   

Who comes up with this BS 🤣
AXID? KD? Theta?
I'm in a sorority, I have friends in other sororities...reality check ladies...it doesn't matter if you are in a top tier which is alpha phi, tridelt, theta...kd
Or what's considered bottom tier. Each house you will be part of philanthropy, sisterhood good points and girls not getting along. Some girls choose a house and dont fit in and find best friends, majority find 2 or 3 best friends for life, fun times and a little girl bs. 100 or more girls together...some girl crap.
Go through rush, if you pick by tier or where you dont get cut - find 1 you like the girls. You'll know.
Girls are always trying to talk who is moving up...not true. Snapped podcast didnt hurt alpha phi rank... still a top pick. I'm in a sorority, I never saw crap like that going on...but some girls don't fit into the house. Rare. Most girls rush, like 2 or 3 houses they like, make a few best friends, go to fun social events, philanthropy, etc.

By: BS
#72  by: What????   

Where do you get this stuff?
BS
Top 3 sororities are
Tridelt, Alpha Phi and Theta.
Way it is...
Just as many nice girls as mean girls in every house.
Every girl sorority has toxic
Girls in groups...can be catty.

By: What????
#73  by: Hmmmm…   

Calm down girlies! The last two posts are extremely agitated. Why?

By: Hmmmm…
#74  by: Yes   

Bump!
Maybe axo down

By: Yes
#75  by: Well   

Ok but maybe move axo

By: Well
#76  by: Bump   

Nothings changed since spring.

By: Bump
#77  by: Who writes this stuff???   

Where do you get your actual facts? My friend is in theta and in Tridelt... reality check...behind closed doors tridelts get along better, high retention and live in house senior year. Both strong houses. To me .... I think the girls are nicer to me than lower houses my other friends in.

This constant rant who is better and your version of why is just not true behind closed doors.

Girls I wouldn't listen to it.
Alpha Phi, Tridelt are probably the top with Theta right there.

Middle tiers are not nicer once your in. I think girls find a crowd in a house and like it. Ones who dont quite click dont like as much. Could be how you did in rush.

Overall I think out at bars everyone hangs out nicely. Not tier driven. But ... does everyone mix so well if you were crowd by crowd? Ehhhh...
Tridelts, Alpha phi and Theta are pretty similar. KD different. Axid different. A opi cool chill girls. AXO wouldnt be hanging out with the top 3 so happily? I think everyone gets along but you see who fits in where. It's pretty obvious.

By: Who writes this stuff???
#78  by: Happy Finals Season   

Bump!

By: Happy Finals Season
#79  by: Sheena   

Im getting so exited to rush!! From talking to girls Aphi theta and tridelta are the top houses

By: Sheena
#80  by: Ok love   

This post is def farrrr off not accurate. All the houses have pros and cons PERIOD

By: Ok love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.