(Middle)
- Zeta. Phi Sig. DG
-ADPi. Gphi. Deeph

(Low)
-AEPHI
-SDT
-SK

Up to debate. Rankings are based
off of PC, Fall recruitment, Social Media, Campus Presence, and opinions circulating around campus. I think ADPI is going to continue to rise as they have had impressive recruiting seasons for both Spring and Fall semesters. Compared to many of the other chapters, they've put a lot of work into their campus presence and social media and it shows. Other sisterhoods such as axo, axid, and KD are also going to continue to rise as they have strong sisterhoods. Chapters that are unproblematic and don't exist on drama will have higher retention rates as a result of good membership experiences.Those chapters that don't prioritize sisterhood will fall as their retention rates decrease.

For PNM's rushing in the spring, be yourself and come in with an open mind. ranks aren't everything and they won't define your sorority experience. Pick a chapter that aligns with your values and ones that have a strong sisterhood.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 9
#21  by: Bump   

This is still where it's at however I would move AXO with Zeta

By: Bump
by: DaniJan 11, 2022 10:30:07 AM

Maybe make a separate line with AXo, Aopi and Alpha Phi

By: Dani
#22  by: Welp   

Still the best for Sororities

By: Welp
#23  by: no   

aopi is not top

By: no
#24  by: yes   

axid down

By: yes
#25  by: What????   

You can keep trying to change ranks... when we went through rush last year... top were alpha phi, tridelt and theta w KD as 4th. axid is a good below top with AOPi behind and AXO behind it. My older sister went through rush 5 years ago and the tops were the same. I'm in a considered "top" and my good friend in aephi... we have been friends since we were 5. To us...we both like our houses and once in a house... we honestly don't define by rank. Her friends are nice, my friends are nice and we hang with different frats.

By: What????
#26  by: What????   

And My sisterhood in a top house is same sisterhood in her house... we have another friend in another house. Same drama, same sisterhood bonds. Each sorority has a different vibe so find a vibe that fits you. Your friends outside of the sorority will still be your friends. To me it's not that defining... I'm in a "greek rank" top house and my friend is in aephi... my house is always warm to her when she hangs out w us and her house warm to me when I hang. Girls in rush...find a house you like, it doesn't define you... it's the vibe your most comfortable in. If I were to go through rush again I would pick the one I'm in. All this sisterhood and whose nice according to who? I find the sisters in my house very nice to me and helpful- love my big sister and pledge class. When girls say they hear girls are only nice in some houses? I honestly find my house warm, the 3 other tops, aephi.... I find the greek system fun and a good place to hang out.

By: What????
#27  by: Truth    

This is it!! Summarizes good social life/sisterhood

By: Truth
#28  by: Hi   

Alpha Phi up, Tridelt up, AOII and AXO in their own line. It's unfair to rank based on other house's sisterhoods when you're not in those houses.\n\n\n\n\nAlpha Phi=Theta=Tridelt=KD
AXID

AOII, AXO

By: Hi
#29  by: yeah   

you can totally rank on sisterhood if you know people in the sororities and have heard about it. people talk, so everyone knows which sororities have good connections and experiences while also being ranked high socially

By: yeah
#30  by: Nah   

This is it

By: Nah
by: bumpJan 14, 2022 12:46:15 AM

bump!

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.