facebook

strats at post

by: Analysis

Our Greek system has really become a vibrant part of Post. Here's some unbiased analysis of the Sororities:

AEphi: survived the great purge so the most established on campus. Very beautiful. Have been criticized for rushing only for looks, but not sure that is fair. But don't try very hard to be involved. They have kind of ben resting on their old reputation while others have been building. Also very very small nationally so not the alumni connections. But solid, established and plenty of nice nice girls
AXiDelta: will admit that I know the least about them. They have a reputation of having a strong sisterhood and loving their philanthropy. Some querky girls (not a bad thing) and some beauties.
DZ: colonized in spring 2015 and chartered in spring 16. You would never know that they are new. These girls have WORKED. The go getter sorority. Won Greek week, best student event, and highest GPA. Probably the most Typical sorority on campus. Excellent sisterhood. Very well rounded, pretty (many Beautiful and some just cute). It's a lot of pink, green and turtles...
SDT: brand new. A bunch of established groups pledged Girls that didn't want to go through rush. I don't know what that says..,they pledged anyone (not a bad thing) big mix of non sorority types. Most notably the theater girls. (Some also pledged DZ and AXiD) Theater is big here and almost all of those majors live on campus. Also pledged groups of athletes. Another not so typical group.

Posted By: Analysis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

I will admit to being biased, but AxiD is the best all around IMHO. But this is fairly accurate

By: Yes
#2  by: Funny   

This post is years old and now DZ is the top.

By: Funny
by: YesSep 27, 2021 10:44:54 PM

Without question. DZ is the top strat. But when you read this you understand that they were good even in the first year they colonized.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.