facebook

What happened to KBG

by: What

I see all the posts but what actually happened. Seem just petty bs can someone tell me an example or something??

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Nothing happened it’s literally all rumour. None of these people can provide names, examples, or proof.

By: Lol
by: LlllFeb 24, 2021 4:48:17 PM

Many fingers point to your executive - Toronto chapter president, and the rest of the mice that follow her.
Stop pretending to be blind.

By: Llll
#2  by: surely   

I can think of tons of proof. There are multiple disaffiliated sisters with similar stories, screen shots and more. Kappa is just trying to cover it up so they don’t look bad to the community or to their nationals. Their alum attacked ex members since they believed it had to be them posting which it wasn’t at all. KBG has petty girls and it’s absolutely crazy that nobody has stood up to them until now. I’m glad the truth is finally coming out, lots of people have been silenced and shutdown by these girls. Which by the way most of them will just report everything posted so it doesn’t come out for the community to know.

By: surely
by: WelllllllJan 22, 2021 7:45:04 PM

If you can name one concrete example or give the name of one sister/alum that would be all the proof needed.... until then it’s just petty rumours .....

By: Welllllll
#3  by: surely   

I can think of tons of proof. There are multiple disaffiliated sisters with similar stories, screen shots and more. Kappa is just trying to cover it up so they don’t look bad to the community or to their nationals. Their alum attacked ex members since they believed it had to be them posting which it wasn’t at all. KBG has petty girls and it’s absolutely crazy that nobody has stood up to them until now. I’m glad the truth is finally coming out, lots of people have been silenced and shutdown by these girls. Which by the way most of them will just report everything posted so it doesn’t come out for the community to know. Had to post it twice so if they get rid of the first post at least this one will survive an extra day🙊

By: surely
by: Hmm?Jan 23, 2021 1:55:18 PM

No one is discrediting individuals who have had problems with this sorority/group - if there is such concrete evidence, then why isn’t it being presented to HQ? If anonymity is a huge thing, make a fake email and send all the proof (KBG sister names and all).

At the end of the day, until evidence is actually presented it is just petty Greek Rank talk and it will not be taken seriously.

By: Hmm?
by: HiJan 23, 2021 7:43:18 PM

I don’t go to ryerson, but I was a part of a KBG chapter. I was disaffiliated wrongly. I was going through a toxic relationship, as well as, had substance use issues. These issues landed me homeless, in financial distress, and the chapter didn’t even offer to let me go early alum, or even inactive. I brought these claims to the National board, but they did not do anything of substance and told me that it’s been “two years”, (I was disaffiliated Nov 2019), and that I had ample time to read the constitution if I wanted to appeal. I didn’t even know I could appeal a decision by chapter executives.

The reason why I contacted them was due to the fact I wanted to make things right, and to make sure someone didn’t go through what I did. I wanted to make sure that people were held accountable for not being inclusive, as well as being extremely privileged for not going through hardships. Anyone can become homeless. Anyone can become unstable.

This sorority does not care about you, your mental health, or your time. All they care about is money.

By: Hi
#4  by: exkbg   

basically, the entire organization is just a bunch of 20 somethings trying to run a business for the first time.
the toronto chapter just has a bunch of girls who want it to be a certain way and if you dont agree with exec you are punished. do not recommend joining lol

I hate that there are responses saying "it's just rumours" because that's false and whoever from KBG is writing those posts knows they are false too.

Grow up ladies, its a member organization and people elect their exec to rep them, not control them. Periodt.

By: exkbg
by: betFeb 5, 2021 12:04:03 AM

What we've heard it's their president. I think her name is Vanessa. She's the bully and a huge problem for them.

By: bet

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.