facebook

Beware of Fake Ranks

by: Beware!!

Just giving a heads up to potential PNMs who are looking to Greek Rank to make a decision on which sorority to rush - as recruitment rolls around, there is an influx of competitive negativity surrounding all organizations and they should be taken with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience with each organization and often time ranks on this website are severely exaggerated. Talk to, and question as many girls of the organization as you can. The organization is bigger than one, or a few girls experiences.

Just a friendly reminder because I got sucked into this website when I applied and I’m glad I used my own judgement when picking an organization!

Posted By: Beware!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nononono   

The recent ratings of kappa beta gamma are not fake. They are the real experiences of girls who joined blindly and unaware of all the issues that the organization has. The Nationals does consist of 20 something year olds with no experience of running an organization and girls did have a bad experience with the chapter and the bad sisterhood. U are in denial of the issues and disregarding the experiences of girls trying to warn other girls from joining

By: nononono
by: FAug 8, 2020 10:38:54 PM

The KBG girls have all seemed really sweet to me and they seem to be thriving and to have a very strong sisterhood.

While I may not know them well enough to say the reviews are false, I 100% know that most greek ranks are false. As well as the fact that they are often a just the same people posting over and over again acting like they're someone new.

I'm not trying to discredit you. You may have had a bad experience with KBG that you're speaking out about and that is valid. But you also could be someone who didn't get a bid or who joined greek life thinking it was like the stereotypes (partying/boys ect) and then got kicked out because of their behaviour or just someone who's had a conflict with one of the members. I'm not saying you are- just that people need to be cautious and aware that that type of thing is EXTREMELY common on here.

And what the post said is 100% true. All in all, my experience with Ryerson's sorority's have been really great. All the sisterhoods seem to be amazing in a different way. Making up your own mind about the different organizations and finding which ones the right fit for you rather than trusting greek rank is the best way to go.

My suggestion would be to go to all the different info nights and maybe try rushing different sororities (with that being said a lot of events may overlap and the more events you go to the higher your chances are of getting a bid).

I'm not trying to argue and I don't mean this in a negative way towards you - but every single sorority on this page has got a lot of hate and the vast majority of it is unwarranted and fake.

By: F

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.