facebook

2020 winter rush potential sorority sisters

by: Helpful friend

Hey ladies,

If you are planning to rush a Ryerson based sorority, there are two front running options. One Local, one International. (I will not name either, but expect if you’ve found this page, you know about both.)

Both sororities have information nights this evening held at Ryerson. All I’m suggesting is that you do your research on BOTH potential sororities. Go to both info nights if you can. See which is for you. Because they are both very different in terms of who their sisters are, and what they offer you in and out of school (and after graduation!!!)

Going Greek is a great decision regardless of your choice, however, know which is for you before you waste your time!!\n\n\n\n\nPSA: This message is NOT meant to favour any specific sorority - just giving PNMs a friendly voice because some people might not know this information.

Posted By: Helpful friend
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RU   

International sororities are recognized across North America and have over 100 years of sisterhood and tradition whereas local sororities have only been around for a short time, usually under 12 years.

By: RU
#2  by: Tea   

There’s a sorority for everyone! If you don’t feel like the one you’re looking at is for you, MOVE ON TO ANOTHER!!!

Make sure you RESEARCH and listen to the priorities that each sorority make known to them!

Are they about doing well in school and building you up as a person? Are they religion based? Do they just prioritize partying?

Do you see yourself being recognized as a WHOLE with this group? Who do you want to surround yourself with?

Ask yourself some deeper questions other than if they look fun on the outside.

By: Tea
#3  by: Hi   

I just want to say just relax and enjoy the Rush experience.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.