facebook

Ranks/ posts copy and pasted from other schools/orgs

by: Actual greek here

Greek rank at carleton has never been a thing. Most greeks at carleton never check it, many don’t know what it is…. so the wave of posts over the last 3ish months was already sus.

Throw in that all these suspicious posts all used terms that are common amongst US sororities/frats or maybe at other schools…. but not here.

Decided to copy and paste a couple of them into google and found that most of the ranks/posts that have been made recently are directly copy and pasted from other schools greek ranks.

If it is not your own work, please site your sources. Plagiarism is an academic integrity violation. You’ve been warned.

Posted By: Actual greek here
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🤣   

LMAO I'm not surprised but that's actually kind of funny, I respect the dedication to your craft whoever you are🤣😂Manz did research and everything

By: 🤣
#2  by: I mean   

Well that guy was just trying to downvote sigma pi as much as possible i wouldnt bother writing original ranks either

By: I mean
#3  by: Stfu   

That’s hilarious, how scary. Please go do something about it lmao. Imagine making a post like this 😂

By: Stfu
#4  by: Stfu   

Also you spelled site wrong dummy.
And how are you gonna report someone on Greek rank 😂 common go tell the school someone potty mouthing you.
-YoUve BeEn WaRnEd

By: Stfu
by: actual greek hereMay 27, 2022 12:17:12 AM

Hey, i’ll accept the points off for spelling but plagiarism is an automatic 0

By: actual greek here

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.