facebook

Girls stop posting US politics

by: Truth

Alright sorority girls... you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to US politics. Do everyone a favour and stop posting SJW garbage on your stories. None of you live in the US, nor do you understand in depth what is happening. It’s actually cringe how much you share to make it seem like you support the “right side” but in reality everyone knows you’re not that bright. You don’t know what you’re saying, so sssshhhhh.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: What   

You literally have no idea what anyone knows about the states. Many sororities at Carleton actually have American sisters who’ve come to Canada for school. You don’t know if they have family in the states. Stop acting like you know everything clearly you dont

By: What
by: GossipsApr 2, 2021 4:16:52 PM

Americans dont even know their own politics so this point is null & void. OP probably said this because everyone supported the Democrats while having no idea how any of the policies work.

By: Gossips
by: LmaoAug 4, 2021 6:39:25 AM

Reminder gossips think if you’re democratic you don’t know how politics works :)

By: Lmao
#2  by: stephen colbert   

youtube.com/watch?v=JpUxQyLCBbk&ab_channel=TheLateShowwi thStephenColbert

By: stephen colbert
#3  by: Boohoo   

Get over it you idiot. Keep reporting comments but know we’re not gonna be bullied into shutting up

By: Boohoo
by: GossipsApr 2, 2021 4:18:30 PM

I'm not sure OP wanted you to shut up, more like if you want to speak about it learn what you're talking about and if you don't care to learn you should probably keep your opinions to yourself. Which is fair considering the major issues we have today, what gives anyone confidence to speak to this when they don't have the background to support their opinions?

by: @gossipsApr 9, 2021 6:16:08 PM

And you too are assuming for what reason that these women don’t know? Sit down sis

By: @gossips
by: GossipsApr 19, 2021 3:01:06 PM

Not actually true, for example tax the rich is an ineffective policy for assisting black communities in America due to America's taxation policies. Tell me why and I'll consider respecting your opinion.

by: GossipsJun 7, 2021 2:55:27 PM

I love how there were so many downvotes suggesting you understand tax before speaking about it 😂 so offensive, how dare you!

by: LolAug 16, 2021 8:25:18 AM

It’s the fact that someone is telling them this stuff when they already know lmao

By: Lol
#4  by: yikes   

That fragile male ego is out in full force eh? You really had to wake up and choose toxic masculinity of all things 😬

By: yikes
by: Sweetie Jan 12, 2021 12:52:16 PM

Haha u clearly are triggered by what he said. You’re trying to hard with that response lol

By: Sweetie
by: LolJan 12, 2021 5:17:11 PM

Nah she’s not she’s speaking facts, nice try trying to patronize her

by: @lolApr 2, 2021 4:29:04 PM

Can you even define patronizing? Patronizing is when someone acts kind but is actually looking down on you. Saying you're triggered is pretty upfront hun. A better example of patronizing is assuming that as a women I need special quotas in order to get a high earning job. Assuming I can't do it only my own without help? Patronizing.

By: @lol
#5  by: bruh   

WOMAN HAVE OPINIONS?? OO OOOO OOGA BOOGA OOO OO😰☹️😟😕😟😭😔😫😩😰😑🙁😞😖 🥲☹️

By: bruh
by: GossipsApr 2, 2021 4:21:25 PM

I meant I would personal prefer if other women had KNOWLEDGE supporting these opinions. Pretty sure that was OPs point, y'all don't but y'all got this level confidence ^ big trouble.

by: @ "Gossips"Apr 9, 2021 5:13:53 PM

Who's to say they don't have the knowledge to support their opinions? Who are you to determine the validity of their credentials?
To be honest, based on the other comments you've made on other posts, it just seems like you're here solely to be antagonistic and gatekeep the hell out of everything rather than to actually be helpful and productive. I know GR isn't the place to have a lively and civil discussion about world issues, so maybe find a different platform where you can be a self-righteous ass?

By: @ "Gossips"
by: @gossipsApr 19, 2021 4:22:19 PM

Ahhahahaha legit just unfollow people that post things you don’t support instead of getting angry at it for no reason. Maturity my dude, get some

by: GossipsApr 19, 2021 4:51:19 PM

It's not a difference of opinion, you've got half our country at each other's throats over American propaganda and it's god awful for society. If something triggers you the best thing is to ask yourself why and consider if you might be wrong. But yes, if you're too emotional to manage that then unfollowing is a good call. Personally I'm not triggered just calling out this stupidity in hopes people will realize these situations are far too complex to treat like an episode of housewives.

by: @gossipsApr 20, 2021 9:39:18 AM

You clearly don’t respect others opinions or care about issues that affect other people
You are what is wrong with society jesus

by: GossipsApr 20, 2021 10:19:10 AM

Really? I could write a book on economic changes that could help lift BIPOC communities from proverty, what can you do aside from retweet the common narrative? I respect people whose opinions are derived from critical thinking, research, analysis, not some sorority girls retweeting crap they don't even understand. If you don't even care if a policy works or makes sense, please save the "you don't care about other people" nonsense.

by: @gossipsApr 20, 2021 3:00:12 PM

At least I’m judging you literally on what you are producing on this site: hate and unfair judgment. Really bold of you to assume what I do with my free time and to assume that I couldn’t also do that so yet again all of this has clearly gone over your head. You are Wrong, Incorrect, Not Right, in this situation. Was any of that clear enough for you? Learn how to be a decent human because all I can sense is a nasty individual

by: @gossipsMay 4, 2021 9:10:49 PM

You're definitely the mf who says "Let me play the devil's advocate🤓" in class, has fingers stained with hot cheetos your mom buys for you and leaves outside your bedroom door (which is obviously the basement door), gets absolutely zero action from anyone, and is probably a reddit/discord mod that likely calls women "kitten". You also have an extensive fedora collection, which hangs beside your failed gaming set-up that has led lights hanging from the celling, a knockoff pewdiepie gaming chair, and you have a shrine dedicated to leafy and/or idubzz. You likely say "no one understands me" and unironically post "streaks dhmu only real ones know" on your snapchat story.

TL;DR- WOMEN HAVE OPINIONS OOGA BOOGA COPE. Yes, 'tis I, the OP commentor. I haven't been on this site since I posted this very comment but I decided I want to suffer tonight. And that I definitely did.
You wanna have a political discussion, check out the politics room on Carleton's discord. It's impossible to have a clear discussion on Greek Rank, please save your energy for a site that will support such.

In conclusion, we don't GAF. You definitely raised some good points, and I'll give you that, but your condescending attitude ruined my desire to take you seriously. Go outside, touch grass. I know that after having the displeasure of reading your replies, I am taking a long shower to rid myself of the incel stench that reeks so violently from my iPhone.

Peace and love homies, not gonna come back on this site anytime soon.

by: GossipsMay 16, 2021 9:45:08 PM

... Are you seriously oblivious that you wrote a novel of personal attacks on someone you don't know personally (and therefore cannot accurately attack personally 🤨) lmfao what the actual fk, you're right you really, truly should not have wasted your time on that. Yikes!

by: GossipsMay 16, 2021 9:47:16 PM

And to the other person who keeps deleting my comments so they can have the last word, asking that you have understanding behind political opinions is not hate. Like not even remotely close to hate. You're not going to accomplish your goals if you brush off any critique/questioning as "hate." How old are we here honestly this is embarassing.

by: YoMay 18, 2021 9:13:35 AM

You guys are actually crappy people, you know sometimes guys don't take us seriously because of stuff like this, because when we're confronted with being wrong we can act like butthurt kids and complain that we're being talked down on. Quit using being a girl as a crutch, this doesn't help us on the road to equality at all.

By: Yo
#6  by: call your mom & apologize   

Humour me. Do you think you're more qualified to speak on these issues compared to young women who go to the same university as you, are probably in the same classes as you, and may even be getting the same degree as you? Do your personal histories and experiences outweigh the personal histories and experiences of the women you're attempting to call out and silence?
Take some time to reflect on why it bothers you so much to see educated women speak out on issues they feel passionately about.

By: call your mom & apologize
by: @gossipsApr 9, 2021 6:16:50 PM

This goes to you as well.

by: GossipsApr 19, 2021 2:58:57 PM

Please, like I said in the post that this butthurt loser had to remove (twice)... without understanding how a policy actually works, your skin colour is irrelevant, you should actually understand politics before speaking about politics or you will do more harm than good. 10 out of 10 times, you guys don't have the background for your opinions and it's quite obvious to those of us who do.

by: @gossipsApr 20, 2021 9:40:13 AM

All you do is cause harm take a seat

by: GossipsApr 20, 2021 10:14:48 AM

Maybe if your only idea of causing harm is offending others. I've never seen such blatant racism in my life, it's elitist and is destroying relationships left and right.

by: GossipsApr 20, 2021 6:26:08 PM

Right, so we all have values. Mine prioritizes the economic wellbeing of marginalized communities over offending others. I don't necessarily feel that you (recent poster) have been elitist, the poster telling me to shut up because of my (assumed) skin colour is another story.

by: Lmao whatMay 1, 2021 6:29:11 PM

Imagine doing nothing but talk down to people and then trying to accuse others of elitism... @gossips look in the mirror

By: Lmao what
by: GossipsMay 16, 2021 9:52:25 PM

Yea well when I see people advocating for widening the wealth gap and insist on remaining ignorant to that reality, I'm going to call it out. It's actually more respectful than assuming you could never understand. If you genuinely cared about these causes you'd use this as an opportunity to find out what's right, but apparently you'd rather stay ignorant and continue to make a joke of yourselves to those who have taken econ101. But carry on, you clearly know what you're doing ;)

by: YupMay 17, 2021 2:52:26 PM

Just keep talking down, how’s the view from that high horse you’re on @gossips? Lmao

By: Yup
by: GossipsMay 17, 2021 11:17:43 PM

It's not a superiority complex demanding that people have sufficient background on a topic as serious as federal policies before acting like a self-righteous authority on the subject. If anything that IS a superiority complex when you have no reason to back up your opinion other than that you think it's a popular opinion. That's how you wind up with politicians who don't follow through on their promises, you need to actually understand. If you really believe your opinion can stand on its legs, name a policy and we can engage. Maybe one of us will learn something new. Enough learning and genuine discussion and we might actually change the world instead of just pretending to.

by: YoMay 18, 2021 9:15:14 AM

A lot of you replying here are actually crappy people, you know sometimes guys don't take us seriously because of stuff like this, because when we're confronted with being wrong we can act like butthurt kids and complain that we're being talked down on and literally won't listen. It's childish. Quit using being a girl as a crutch, this doesn't help us on the road to equality at all.

by: YoMay 18, 2021 2:51:26 PM

WOW learn what targetting means, you guys are honestly a disgrace. This post asked you to have education behind your opinions, that is not an attack. What absolute privilege to get your pearls in a bunch of being told to hold up your argument with facts, learn what it actually means to be attacked. All this has proven is that you are too self absorbed to even give a sht about racial issues.

by: GossipsMay 18, 2021 3:37:09 PM

Are you petty little girls gonna stop calling me a man now or are we going to continue on this journey of stereotyping absolute strangers? JW.

by: @yoMay 26, 2021 10:32:05 AM

And you’re still assuming all these sorority women are uneducated why? Like at least recognize that you’re obviously targeting people. Can’t have a discussion when people ignore facts, isn’t that Gossips whole point anyways?
“I am much more educate than other sorority women so clearly I have the right to speak on these and talk down to them”

By: @yo
by: YoMay 31, 2021 3:05:40 PM

I don't think all sorority women are uneducated, I think a lot of you (and people in general) have been misinformed and are too full of yourselves to question whether you might actually be wrong. This entire thread is a testament to that, you have people who understand the policies and they're trying to warn you that you've been fooled by propaganda. Instead of probing for more info to make sure your stance is solid, you cry like children because you feel offended like that's just the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Considering lives are at stake you'd think you'd exercise a bit more caution...

by: @yoJun 1, 2021 9:37:54 AM

Yet you still don’t know my views at all so how can you know they’re misguided or wrong? Don’t you see how ridiculous this is? Like yes keep telling all these random people who you have no idea whom they are or what they think that they’re misguided lmao give me a break you just like thinking you’re better

by: Gossips Jun 1, 2021 9:58:20 AM

I don't pretend to know who you are or what you believe, this thread is generalizing as there is obviously one trendy stance and these are the people I'm referring to. As I've noted a number of times on here, I would happily discuss any specific issue.

by: Gossips Jun 1, 2021 10:07:11 AM

Though you weirdos have made numerous personal assumptions about me (which I agree is super silly on an anon website!) I don't believe I once made a personal statement about anyone, with the exception of pointing out that you all appear unable to take criticism (based on actual experience, exhibit A!) Some people on here seem reasonable as I said, as far as being uneducated this is generalizing with one specific audience in mind. I say this because it's factual, y'all are retweeting a lot of propaganda and it's quite dangerous times to be doing so. If you're publically speaking on super serious topics the bare minimum expectation should be that you do your due diligence to ensure you properly understand. Pushing democracy-affecting viewpoints simply because it's trendy is reckless and super weak TBH. Should be ashamed.

by: YoJun 1, 2021 1:26:18 PM

It's pretty easy, if you were consuming and preaching propaganda would you want to know and correct yourself or would you want to remain ignorant. Apparently most of you want to remain ignorant. What do you think of Biden now? Or what about BLM now that the organizations main leaders have been ousted as total shams? You don't care to course correct?

by: YoJun 1, 2021 1:26:32 PM

It's pretty easy, if you were consuming and preaching propaganda would you want to know and correct yourself or would you want to remain ignorant. Apparently most of you want to remain ignorant. What do you think of Biden now? Or what about BLM now that the organizations main leaders have been ousted as total shams? You don't care to course correct?

by: LmaoJun 4, 2021 9:51:07 AM

Yeah my opinion on Biden and BLM is still the same, not that you actually know my opinion.
You seem to make a lot of assumptions based on few things people post, kinda amazing tbh. I don’t think either of you understand the point as to why Biden and BLM were trending to begin with so neither of you are worth my energy anymore

by: GossipsJun 7, 2021 2:54:07 PM

It's cute how you've responded like 20 times repeating the exact same comment without providing literally any substance. I do not care or have an opinion on your political stance, stranger. The OP, and myself, are generalizing with specific reference to the trendy opinion on Biden and BLM because it was by and large the only stance I saw from any sorority girl (publically, I spoke to many privately with a different point of view.) If you can't understand that, I really don't know how to help you. I can't elaborate on why that popular stance is wrong unless you want to get into specifics which would require you do something other than re-iterating that I "don't know your opinion so I must be crazy judgemental." I don't know or care about you, now stand up and provide some value or you can take a seat.

by: GossipsJun 8, 2021 3:43:17 PM

LOL she most definitely will not reply to this. Would involve acknowledge knowledge.

by: LmaoJun 12, 2021 1:03:08 AM

Well I try and they get deleted so keep your one sided convo

by: GossipsJun 12, 2021 2:54:33 PM

That is absolute bull, I love how all of your non related comments somehow make it through just fine lol. You're sick in the head, seek help.

by: HahahaJun 13, 2021 2:48:57 PM

You can think I’m a liar but that really says more about you. If you want to know what I said I stated that my views aren’t actually so different so it’s amazing how yourself (Gossips) and Yo still acted so polarizing towards me during this conversation. There was never any need for it and all it showed was that you believed your beliefs were superior to mine. Again watch this one get deleted lmao

By: Hahaha
by: YoJun 16, 2021 9:11:07 AM

You are a snowflake if you think non personalized attacks against one specific political view is "polarizing." I repeat you are an absolute snowflake.

by: NopeJun 20, 2021 8:39:20 AM

You’re ignorant yo holy

By: Nope
by: YoJun 21, 2021 4:34:05 PM

Actually you're ignorant. We're about to face another great depression and you all still think the worst thing that can happen to a person is being offended. If these people can't pull themselves up over feeling insulted, how do you suppose they will cope when they don't know where their next meal is coming from? And you people are literally cheering for this collapse, while being completely oblivious to how painful that will be and how many lives will be lost as a result. Talk about ignorant.

by: GossipsJun 25, 2021 11:06:52 AM

Exactly. If they aren't willing to grow up now, when? It makes me extremely sad, because I actually care about people. You all just care about maintaining the image that you're right. It's nuts, how did society F you guys up this badly?

by: YoJun 26, 2021 11:39:51 AM

Smh over whoever downvoted this, put away your fragile pride and take care of yourself.

#7  by: @yo   

Also whoever keeps deleting my comments go for it because it’s hilarious watching Yo and Gossips argue with themselves lmao

by: YoMay 31, 2021 3:07:55 PM

I could not tell ya

by: GossipsJun 13, 2021 2:51:14 PM

What I meant is that I am the one that really need psychiatric help... I’m so sorry everyone I was lashing out at others because I don’t love myself and I need to look inwards instead of harshly judging other women. Internalized misogyny is hard

by: YoJun 14, 2021 9:16:15 AM

To have been so obsessed with Gossips, an anonymous poster on an anonymous forum, that you've literally posted for months speaking of her and nothing else, yeah I would say you might need some time for self reflection hun!

by: YoJun 14, 2021 9:17:42 AM

Lmfao didn't even realize you posted as Gossips, that takes this weirdness to a WHOLE other level. Actually dying...

by: GossipsJun 14, 2021 2:52:12 PM

LMAO! It's the propagandized misunderstanding of misogyny for me :')

#8  by: stfu   

I actively lost braincells reading this thread

By: stfu
#9  by: AHAHAHHAH   

Gossips to be obsessed with themselves, keep trying to have a political discussion it’s cute

By: AHAHAHHAH
by: GossipsJun 28, 2021 9:56:25 AM

Aw, sorry you have to run and hide every time an adult topic is brought up. Life must be hard for you.

by: LolJul 4, 2021 12:17:10 AM

Keep deleting stuff

by: BotJul 8, 2021 11:45:59 AM

-1 pt for logical fallacy.

By: Bot
#10  by: Lol   

Got some anonymous bullies I see

by: RightAug 2, 2021 6:32:36 PM

I know right, dropping things like "internalized misogyny" and "you need psychiatric help" seems a bit much!

By: Right
by: LmaoAug 4, 2021 6:36:27 AM

The fact you listen to trolls, grow up

by: RightAug 4, 2021 9:42:27 AM

Who is "listening to trolls"? Bullying isn't acceptable because it's from a "troll" this is meant to reflect the Greek community

By: Right
by: YupAug 5, 2021 7:03:04 AM

Pretty bad someone in our community thought to make this post to begin with ain’t it

By: Yup
by: NoAug 12, 2021 4:50:51 PM

Well, not 100% sure which post you're referring to but this initial post makes a great point. I realize we all have our own "truth" but there are some matters that are not actually relative, like politics. I'm not sure everyone has the background to make the assumptions they've made and I see it eating away at society, it's concerning. Would you agree?

By: No
by: LolAug 16, 2021 8:24:13 AM

Nah honey sweetie whatever you are. Just no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.