facebook

ZTA at Meet the Greeks

by: A1

So why did ZTA have a clipboard & seem to be writing names down at Meet the Greeks? Putting together a bid list pre-recruitment?

Posted By: A1
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Marissa   

I was offended they took my friends name down after talking to us but not mine!!! Should I even rush still?? Ughhh

By: Marissa
by: to marissaSep 17, 2021 9:57:32 AM

hey girl! totally still rush & don’t take it personally they aren’t supposed to be doing that to begin with. keep an open mind to other chapters & you’ll find where you belong, wishing you the best of luck :)

By: to marissa
by: commenting on the subjectSep 22, 2021 1:43:42 PM

babe they break the rules, such as no dirty rushing, all the time it’s nothing personal! do formal recruitment and meet some of the other chapters, you will find you home don’t stress about it!

By: commenting on the subject
#2  by: lol   

hi! zta did NOT have a clipboard at meet the greeks. im not sure where you saw/got that information. I find it sad that organizations are constantly trying to tear others down. If you are worried about dirty rushing please go to joe thompson and not an anonymous website. If you are a potential new member just keep in mind that other orgs rely on this website to tear people down. Don't believe everything you hear especially when people hide behind a screen :)

By: lol
#3  by: cmon girly don’t lie   

girl don’t lie a ton of people saw it with their own eyes, if you’re gonna play dirty with rush at least own up to it, nobodies hiding behind a screen either people already went to joey t about it :)

By: cmon girly don’t lie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.