facebook

Sdt and dropping letters

by: Oh

What happened with SDT? Can anyone lmk why they all of a sudden dropped their letters? Can they even recover from this..?

Posted By: Oh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: standing against racism    

Sisters are “stripping their letters” in doing so they are going against the national organization not their chapter. They want there nationals to better support there chapter and their black sisters. So in supporting their black sisters they are stripping their letters so their voices can be heard by their nationals. In no way are they going against there own chapter and they are not actually dropping the sorority.

By: standing against racism
by: hmmmJun 3, 2020 11:35:30 PM

but why did the one girl sidney post on fb ab dropping on her own bc of how badly she was treated ... along with a few other girls who just dropped bc they did not enjoy it

By: hmmm
by: ?Jun 4, 2020 3:35:02 PM

ask Sidney then instead of taking it to Greekrank

By: ?
#2  by: :&:&&:   

no i think i’ll continue to post on greek rank lol. what is it gonna take for you guys to get off campus and stop ruining greek life

By: :&:&&:
by: -Jun 4, 2020 5:38:31 PM

says a lot about you

By: -
by: haJun 4, 2020 6:09:09 PM

Since you are so tough behind a screen criticizing everyone what’s your name and org? I’d love to know. You must be in greek life if you have such a high opinion on an org ruining greek life.

By: ha
by: ???Jun 4, 2020 8:08:08 PM

Hi. If you would truly like to know the whole story and you are a possible new member, please reach out to the sdt instagram and or any executive board members. If you are in a Greek organization please reach out to joe Thompson. Please realize that there are 2 sides to a story and she unjustly did not tell the whole story.

By: ???
#3  by: lol   

i’m actually in a frat. and it’s not just me
who thinks this. ask the rest of the greek community.

By: lol
by: ??Jun 4, 2020 7:27:47 PM

shift ur anger towards sdt to racism instead

By: ??
by: ??Jun 4, 2020 7:53:01 PM

again, name and org or your @, they didn’t ask if u were in a frat

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.