facebook

sorority images

by: First year

Hello everybody!
I'm really excited to be starting at WC soon. I'd like to join a sorority in the Spring. Would some upperclassmen please describe the image/reputation of each sorority? Also, what should I expect for Fall and then Spring recruitment?

Posted By: First year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Recruitment   

So it's hard to judge what each sorority is "known for" with reputations because each sorority gets new rounds of girls every 4 years. So you have to keep that in mind. You will meet your recruitment councilor in September and will go over everything with you! Hope that helps!

By: Recruitment
#2  by: upperclass male   

AGD genuinely mean, with a few exceptions. Athletes, almost always win greek week
Phi mu upperclassmen that just graduated were quiet and kind maybe a lttle uninvolved BUT the new sisters of the past few years are super cute and nice. Many girls this year wanted phi mu and didn't get it, so I don't know what people are saying they got dropped by sig kap bc that is comical and not true at all
Kd girls in sisterhood love it but guys except theta chi and phi tau always ditch on their mixers bc they are awkward
Zetas were princesses but in the last few years became a melting pot and has some great girls
Sigma kappas are legitimately obsessed with this site and will do their best to get their name out there... Because they need it. In recent years it is slowly going downhill. Ok from the outside looking in if you are fooled but If you are one or truly know some of them it is a crap shoot

By: upperclass male
#3  by: Greek senior    

These are all pretty accurate

By: Greek senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.