facebook

UPDATED New 2020 Sorority Rankings

by: Newest Ranks

1-3. KKG, APhi, Theta (any order, all three have good arguments for being #1)
4. DG (very close behind the other tops)

5. Chi O (slept on, really involved house and have great rep and sisterhood, moving up every year)
6. Pi Phi (had to announce their need for COBS, are known for being try-hards)

7. KD (consistently strong PCs, well liked girls)
8. GPhi (have fallen a lot from a few years ago)
9. ADPi (down to earth, well above the bottom tier)

10. AXO (nice girls, upward trending house)
11. AGD (have not had the chance to move up)

Posted By: Newest Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: finally   

finally a 2020-2021 rank that’s not trying to flatter anyone. This is it right here

By: finally
by: glJan 17, 2021 5:35:34 PM

agreed, and probably not budging until Fall 2021 and in person events

By: gl
#2  by: fr   

is kd actually above gphi? i feel like theyre the same

By: fr
#3  by: yes   

this is pretty much it. I feel like pi phi and chi o are on the same level tho, maybe even pi phi higher than chi o

By: yes
by: heyFeb 1, 2021 1:14:39 PM

i agree. i’d say pi phi and chi o are on the same level just entirely different vibes

By: hey
by: mostlyFeb 1, 2021 3:33:00 PM

I mostly agree but Pi phi dropped this past quarter, have you seen their new member class lol. And they have too low numbers so they needed to have a call out for COBS while chi o didn't have to.

By: mostly
by: Looks good to meFeb 4, 2021 12:13:43 AM

To be honest- this makes the most since especially about chio surging ahead of pi phi and l do believe KD has passed gphi- they are more consistent and well liked.

By: Looks good to me
by: whatFeb 7, 2021 1:42:51 PM

^lol what? pi phi’s PC was second only to kappa this year but they did better than most other srats. kd has risen a lot but a few decent PCs doesnt make them “better” than gphi or “more well liked”. if anything they are the same level now and any PNM choosing between them should decide based on the fact that the two houses have totally different vibes.

source: i used to be in greeklife

By: what
#4  by: ucla   

most accurate ranking i’ve seen

By: ucla
#5  by: finally   

best and most accurate ranking for 2020-2021

#6  by: finally   

is axo still below adpi tho? honestly it's starting to look like they might be on the same level

#7  by: poster   

kappa and aphi were top this year. also axo is on the same level as adpi now. other than that this is good

By: poster
#8  by: nah   

i think heres a better ranking:

aphi/kkg
theta (could easily be grouped with aphi and kappa but they had better pc's this year)
dg
pi phi (pi phi got a really good pc this year too based on the ones they posted, could be tied with dg)
chi o (not sure why chi o is being ranked higher than pi phi on here)
gphi/kd (kd has moved up in the past few years but i wouldnt say theyre better than gphi)
adpi
axo
agd

By: nah
by: okJan 30, 2021 2:44:13 PM

okay pi phi ..

By: ok
by: nahJan 30, 2021 5:45:20 PM

^lol im not even a girl but nice try

By: nah
#9  by: bruin   

im bumping this rank because this is so much more accurate than the others ppl posted the last two days

By: bruin
by: bumpFeb 9, 2021 11:18:13 PM

bumping for the same reason. other ranks are very off this is the most accurate

By: bump
#10  by: I agree   

Top ranking is the most accurate even if Pi Phi is down voting it. Chi O moved up this year with PC 2020

By: I agree
by: hiFeb 11, 2021 1:30:50 PM

even though i agree chi o is a good house, the amount of heavy pro chi o posts show that chi o is on this site doing promo the same way pi phi does.
there might be one or two posts from a non chi o, but i promise there aren’t like 15 non chi o affiliated girls taking up the chi o case

By: hi
by: ?Feb 12, 2021 12:35:15 AM

ya idk why chio’s are trying to bump themselves on here. i think theres a general consensus that pi phi got a great pc this year at least judging off the ones they posted. chi o is still a great house (they all are) but i wouldnt put them above pi phi

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.