facebook

Don’t say nothing bad about conservatives

by: Normal person

Don’t say nothing bad about republicans. The democrats are power hungry and will gaslight anyone who says anything that goes against their beliefs. It’s okay for antifa to go on the street to tear everything down but it’s not okay for republicans to be upset because the democrats are putting in fake votes from dead people to win the election.

Posted By: Normal person
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Clickbait. Go back to usc

By: Lol
by: Not just USCJan 8, 2021 9:29:37 PM

This is posted on my brother’s school’s site too and he’s on the least coast.

Just another sad bored troll. Next!

By: Not just USC
by: LolJan 9, 2021 9:28:08 PM

So your brother is on greek rank too?

By: Lol
by: Not just USCJan 10, 2021 2:10:12 PM

Shocking! I go check out my brother's school site too. You definitely aren't smart enough to have gotten into UCLA buddy.

By: Not just USC
#2  by: Republican   

I love republicans. DT is not a republican. He’s a lot of other things I can’t say here because we’re not allowed to post derogatory content

By: Republican
by: DumbJan 11, 2021 5:16:54 PM

It’s because you that we can’t be on campus

By: Dumb
by: The DonaldJan 15, 2021 2:49:22 AM

He’s right. I’m a republicrat

By: The Donald
#3  by: True   

Hard core liberals do gaslight like no other. That’s the main reason you can’t even argue politics with those irrational type of people. They will find ways to shame you and make you look bad. They will say something is wrong with you If you’re a conservative, but apparently there is nothing wrong with a loser with purple hair lol.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.