guess we know who isn’t top house anymore

Posted By: oof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

We already knew this

By: Duh
by: Jealous much?Oct 5, 2020 5:35:54 PM

Kappa you really need to stop, everyone knows it’s you behind all of the crap on this site.

By: Jealous much?
by: @jealous muchOct 5, 2020 11:31:13 PM

Actually I’m not. I didn’t write the above comment and am not the op but I agree. I wouldn’t have used the same words and probably wouldn’t even post here but since you brought it up, I’ll address it.
I think people are just surprised that Aphi didn’t get the “hottest“ pc because they are on greekrank constantly ranking themselves number one for just that reason. That’s all. Maybe they’re super sweet, smart gals but at first glance they’re not super hot chicks

By: @jealous much
#2  by: sad   

this is honestly really sad for girls in the new pc who may be really excited. you're already insulting and diminishing the appearance of girls who are new and trying to find their way at ucla. the animosity between houses in greek life is truly disheartening and makes me really sad. i do not understand why people cant just be nice

By: sad
by: Really?Oct 7, 2020 1:36:48 PM

Then why are you commenting and bumping this post? Stfu
And btw, this was already on top when I commented
I see what you’re trying to do. Pathetic

By: Really?
by: SeriouslyOct 7, 2020 10:29:16 PM

So sad. Just because they didn’t have a rush like a few years ago is no need to hate. Let’s be kind ladies!!

By: Seriously
#3  by: Ooh   

The slander

By: Ooh
by: NopeOct 16, 2020 6:13:19 PM

Not slander when it’s true

By: Nope
#4  by: oof   

dude this is literally so true!! what happened at aphi this year??? the girls they got are not the type of girls who match aphi’s rep

By: oof
by: lmaoOct 11, 2020 2:19:00 PM

That’s because Aphi sits on greekrank 24/7 and creates an illusion of a top house. This year was the first year, because of zoom rush, that we actually got to see what every new pledge looks like. They did try to make those photos small tho didn’t they, lolllll

By: lmao
#5  by: yep   

bump lmao rough year for aphi

By: yep
by: Yeah Oct 9, 2020 4:02:17 AM

It’s been one thing on top of another for Aphi. It’s no wonder this year’s rush was not the best. Scandal after scandal will do that to you

By: Yeah
#6  by: Capppp   

This whole thing is an oof

By: Capppp
#7  by: Yep   

Mid tier house

By: Yep
by: YikesOct 21, 2020 1:38:02 PM

Aphi pc’s the last few years have been looking rough. What’s going on? Must be all the scandals

By: Yikes
#8  by: Bump   

Bump because I want to see them bump a bunch of other crap about every other house to cover this one up. So predictable

By: Bump
#9  by: Hi kappa!    

kappa is back on this thread again....

By: Hi kappa!
#10  by: what?   

i'm still shocked at how bad aphi did... can someone explain what happened?

By: what?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.