facebook

How Hard of a Flex Each Srat is

by: tea time

There are minimal differences between the top 4 srats. Mostly gorgeous, social girls. A flex to say you got a bid from any of them.

Then there are only slight differences in how the next 2 are seen - still fun involved Greek Life participants. Guys in top houses know it's still respectable to hang out with ChiO girls.

Gphi is where it gets less cool to name-drop your srat - most people know GPhis didn't pref Gphi and got cut from the tops. But you'll usually get a decent Greek Life experience if you make it into the top 7.

Girls in KD and ADPi drop after a year or two because it's not worth sticking it out until senior year if your rep is just meh. "Down to earth" isn't really a compliment.

AXO tries hard to be popular but isn't. Would feel out of place in a top tier group of people.

AGD seems pretty removed from the social scene all together.

Posted By: tea time
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yuppp   

Mean but true. Also notice how this person doesn't even have to name the top 4 and everyone still knows which houses they are

By: yuppp
by: .Jul 24, 2020 4:56:00 PM

yeah I think a guy wrote this

By: .
by: ThisJul 25, 2020 1:48:12 PM

Honestly the only thing that’s true here

By: This
by: lollAug 2, 2020 5:58:09 PM

everyone disagreeing is just mad they arent in theta aphi dg or kappa...

By: loll
by: stopAug 4, 2020 3:37:21 PM

everyone here needs to grow up. all houses are great.

By: stop
by: YeahAug 26, 2020 6:49:00 PM

Yeah this makes sense

By: Yeah
#2  by: haha   

sad that UCLA greek life is actually like this..

By: haha
#3  by: Frat   

While it’s true from a petty standpoint there’s still tons of people in “top” fraternities that hang out with girls in lower sororities. We’re all still people and part of the UCLA community. Although you see a lot better retention at the top 4 than other houses.

By: Frat
by: BSJul 28, 2020 11:27:07 AM

I call BS on this. What attracts someone to a house is entirely different from what keeps them in a house. Just ask Aphi after last years scandals- lost all seniors and exec. Or Kappas who are notoriously mean girls, especially to each other. Meanwhile the sisterhoods in ADPi and KD are what these houses are known for throughout Greek. While mixing with top frats is one component to why ladies may join a house, lifelong friendship with other women is also a huge factor. And btw, ALL of the houses at UCLA have events with frats and all frats have cool, cute guys.

By: BS
by: its trueAug 4, 2020 10:55:39 AM

"true from a petty standpoint" just say you agree lol

By: its true
#4  by: the truuth   

blunt and honest just how I like it

By: the truuth
by: lolJul 31, 2020 8:10:57 PM

funny

By: lol
#5  by: basically   

mostly true but there are always some exceptions!

By: basically
#6  by: LOL   

Factsss

By: LOL
#7  by: flex   

i want to flex

By: flex
#8  by: good   

truest post on this site

By: good
#9  by: Yup   

Yup everyone who disagrees is just jealous

By: Yup
#10  by: lol   

haha I like this one very honest

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.