facebook

unbiased sorority rank

by: UCLAstudent

I'm not tryin to flatter anyone or boost any houses. This is just the general reputation in my opinion.

Top: have stayed pretty consistent. APhi and Theta are very close to sharing top spot but APhi tends to be recognized as the top. Pi Phi has climbed in the ranks from upper mid in the past to lower top due to frat relations.
Aphi
Theta
DG
Kappa/Pi Phi

Upper Mid: Consistently in the upper mid.
Chio

Mid: Considered above ADPi and KD but only marginally. Slightly better frat relations than lower mid houses.
Gphi

Lower Mid: Very similar girls in both houses. ADPi in the past year has improved frat relations a lot and is considered by many above KD. Up to you though b/c they are very similar.
ADPi
KD

Bottom: the two bottom houses are very different from each other. AXO definitely has better frat relations than AGD. AXO does a lot of events with Pikapp.
AXO
AGD

Posted By: UCLAstudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: riverdale   

bump I completely agree

By: riverdale
by: almostJun 12, 2020 11:35:06 PM

This is almost 100% correct. pi phi is definitely above ChiO, but is not on the same level as kappa at all. PNMs and frats would easily choose Kappa over pi phi.

By: almost
by: @almostJun 13, 2020 8:32:25 PM

Nah pi phi and kappa are about the same. Some say one over the other, matter of preference. Aphi not in #1 spot anymore. Theta has DEFINITELY taken top imo and most frats and srats would agree. Aphi is in trouble. May be below DG now. Theta, by far, had best rush last two ++ years.

By: @almost
by: CvbnmJun 13, 2020 11:00:45 PM

Agree w/ @almost above completely. Perfectly said

By: Cvbnm
by: most of UCLAJun 14, 2020 2:59:29 PM

I agree with "almost" and think almost all of UCLA does too. Aphi is number 1, then Theta, then DG, Kappa, Pi Phi

By: most of UCLA
by: @most of UCLAJun 14, 2020 5:41:14 PM

The only people that think that Aphi is even close to #1 is Aphi. Aphi is a total disaster, full of scandals, any one of which would have destroyed a bottom srat but because they were originally ranked so high, I guess superficial pnms who hung on to past reps rushed them anyway.
Now what’s left of their house is on here 24/7 bumping posts that make them look good and deleting negative posts.

By: @most of UCLA
by: @@most of UCLAJun 15, 2020 5:52:53 PM

u must really hate Aphi lol. sorry they dropped you

By: @@most of UCLA
by: my thoughtsJun 16, 2020 4:50:31 PM

I agree with this, theta and a phi are definitely close but a phi is number 1.

By: my thoughts
by: yes!Aug 2, 2020 6:00:04 PM

this is THE REALEST ONE

By: yes!
by: yesAug 15, 2020 8:09:59 PM

yeah this has to be the truest one on greek rank

By: yes
by: GoodAug 31, 2020 12:00:47 AM

Aphi and theta are the top of the tops, above the other 2 top houses (kappa and dg)

By: Good
by: butAug 31, 2020 12:41:39 AM

honestly from someone in greek life yes kappa is generally considered more of a top house than pi phi but not all PNMs choose kappa over pi phi. girls who only care about rank yes but i know multiple people who ranked pi phi over kappa during recruitment because they have a stronger sisterhood and gave off better vibes. kappa survives off girls who can’t get into theta/aphi/dg but are superficial and only care about rank which is why kappa has a catty rep of mean girls

By: but
#2  by: baker   

bumping this

By: baker
#3  by: Lol   

Bump!

By: Lol
#4  by: Almost   

I think KD has been consistent for a really long time and deserves to be up with Gphi in mid

By: Almost
#5  by: angel    

anyone who’s in greek life knows this is it

By: angel
by: this is itJun 30, 2020 10:41:59 PM

agreed

By: this is it
by: yupAug 1, 2020 6:19:49 PM

yeah i agree

By: yup
#6  by: haha   

Love that the top house (aphi) had a blackface party that five years later they have yet to apologize for!

By: haha
#7  by: bump   

bump!

By: bump
#8  by: Hello   

Yes agreed but kappa and dg tied and phi phi is almost too

By: Hello
#9  by: honestly   

yeah this is the truth

By: honestly
#10  by: almost   

kappa > piphi always though

By: almost
by: RealJul 25, 2020 1:56:59 PM

Agree

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.