facebook

la elite parties with influencers/youtubers

by:    

Okay I’m coming to ucla in the fall and I’m curious how regular is it to be able to get into elite parties hosted of the likes by famous youtubers/ “influencers” I’m curious because I’ve heard from people that getting invited is super easy for frats/sororitys of usc and ucla, I’m just wanting to know how hard is it to get into those types of parties and if it’s pretty causal

Posted By: ????
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It honestly depends on who you know. If you are lucky enough to have connections great. Also, if you are a hot girl you will be way more inclined

By: frat boy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^^ yes   

what he saiid! but we the girls here can literally get into almost anywhere if you look good 💀

By: ^^^^ yes
#2by:    

This is not the school for you, my guy. Plus, isn’t it going to be tough with your schedule at usc?

By: Chad
by: Yep   

Y'all can keep this troll. It's extra stupid.

By: Yep
#3by:    

Go away

By: ..
#4by:    

You're not coming to UCLA in the fall if this is what you're concerned with. Enjoy that rejection.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.