facebook

stop the gr toxicity

by: bye

Recruitment is over, can we please be done with all the toxic hate on here?? I’ve done recruitment 3 years now and this one was my last one and have never seen such awful posts and such catty behavior. I’m sure every house did great... there’s no need to prove yourself on this dumb website by tearing down other houses or saying your house did the best. So far I’ve seen aphi & dg claiming they’re the best, and another post giving unnecessary hate to kappa?? It’s been not even 1 full day. Literally these posts are so dumb, there’s 0 claim to them. Im sure you all got the beautiful girls (inside and out) that you wanted. I’m forever done with this website and hope you all are too

Posted By: bye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ok   

It wasn’t that bad this year. The drama needs to stop though.

By: Ok
by: WellSep 30, 2019 11:38:03 AM

I think what OP Is saying is that it needs to stop here. We all know now that when there’s a negative post, it’s another house trying to bring down a house and when there’s a positive post it’s self ranking/posting. The poster ALWAYS has an AGENDA. ALWAYS. So we need to just stop it now because it’s pointless as well as embarrassing to our whole Greek community

By: Well
#2  by: stop the cattiness    

BUMP

By: stop the cattiness
#3  by: For Real   

This week was so bad ://

By: For Real
#4  by: Just STOP   

No more drama or negativity. Be happy!! Go enjoy your own house

By: Just STOP
#5  by: Bump    

Bump x 1,000

By: Bump
#6  by: Bump   

Bumpp

#7  by: Bump   

Bumpp

#8  by: Bump   

Bumpp

#9  by: Bump   

Bumpp

#10  by: Bump   

Bumpp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.