facebook

sophomore transfer rushing?

by: eastcoastgirl

Im currently a senior in high school and ill be attending my state school in the fall. I dont want to stay there though so Im planning to hopefully transfer to UCLA or another school on the west coast my sophomore year. Is it common for sophomores to rush at UCLA? And if so do they often get bids? I know most chapters look for freshman and I really don't want to miss out on sorority life in college :(

Posted By: eastcoastgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You could   

join a chapter while you're at your other school that is at both and then transfer.

By: You could
#2  by: hi   

it's totally fine to rush as a sophomore or a junior! plenty of people do it, and if you follow the rules of rush correctly you're guaranteed a bid!

By: hi
#3  by: M   

I just rushed during my spring quarter as a sophomore and I got a bid. There were even juniors in my pledge class. I even heard of a fall pledge class from another house with a senior. So don't stress. Also, if you rush at UCLA in the fall, you are guaranteed a bid to at least one house.

By: M

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.