Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority Ratings at UCLA

Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 206 3.74
  • Total Ratings: 206
  • Overall Average:74.8%

Information

Ratings

  • Reputation:Smart
  • Friendliness:88.6%
  • Popularity:64.2%
  • Classiness:79.4%
  • Involvement:80.8%
  • Social Life:70%
  • Sisterhood:91.4%
  • 206 Ratings
Page 1 of 21
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 2.4 Self ranking is unreal. If you’re gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk. Think they’re on par with chi o but everyone knows they’re miles away, girls need to chill out and stop writing bad reviews of other srats
2.4
MIDDLE TIER
By: UCLAPosted:

Self ranking is unreal. If you’re gonna talk the talk you have to walk the walk. Think they’re on par with chi o but everyone knows they’re miles away, girls need to chill out and stop writing bad reviews of other srats

  • Reputation:  Wealthy
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 5.0 Super cool and fun girls. The new PC is hot AF
5.0
TOP TIER
By: jeff69Posted:

Super cool and fun girls. The new PC is hot AF

Associates with:
Theta Xi Fraternity

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.5 For sure top 2. Phi Sig Rho? Come on.
4.5
TOP TIER
By: TommyPosted:

For sure top 2. Phi Sig Rho? Come on.

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.4 These girls are known on campus for being genuine and down to earth girls, who are also really cute too! Upper middle tier this year
4.4
MIDDLE TIER
By: uclaPosted:

These girls are known on campus for being genuine and down to earth girls, who are also really cute too! Upper middle tier this year

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.5 Definitely in the upper middle tier after this latest PC, right below Chi O and above G Phi
4.5
MIDDLE TIER
By: .Posted:

Definitely in the upper middle tier after this latest PC, right below Chi O and above G Phi

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.2 love this chapter!
4.2
MIDDLE TIER
By: kd’sPosted:

love this chapter!

  • Reputation:  Good Looking
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.2 This sorority's PC gets better and better each year. Definitely mid tier and on par with ADPi
4.2
MIDDLE TIER
By: !!!Posted:

This sorority's PC gets better and better each year. Definitely mid tier and on par with ADPi

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 2.0 Boring, girl next door, nothing special.
2.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: UclagreekPosted:

Boring, girl next door, nothing special.

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 2.2 90% of the girls are extremely shy to talk to themselves let alone guys, the other 10% are extremely chill to hang out with
2.2
MIDDLE TIER
By: bruhPosted:

90% of the girls are extremely shy to talk to themselves let alone guys, the other 10% are extremely chill to hang out with

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Kappa Delta - ΚΔ Sorority at University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA 4.6 kd is pretty sick imo definitely lots of hot girls too
4.6
MIDDLE TIER
By: yePosted:

kd is pretty sick imo definitely lots of hot girls too

Associates with:
Theta Xi Fraternity

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.

Back To Top