facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at California State University, Fullerton - CSUF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

dont worry about the hate ladies. Keep up all of your hard work :)

By: :)
#2  by: blahhh   

check yourself...you will wreck yourself. i think its time to do some spring cleaning with your members

By: blahhh
#3  by: <3   

Love their house. It's so pretty and cute.

By: <3
#4  by: yea   

their house is the only good thing about them. and they will ride it for all its worth cause they have nothing else going for them

By: yea
#5  by: smh   

i dont have anything to say because this house is totally nonexistent. i dont even see them walking out of the dchi house anymore (probably has to do with dchi being shut down) maybe they are working on their personalities?...hopefully...?

By: smh
#6  by: adpi   

I preffed sigma kappa as well as adpi and although i def fit in more with adpi, i loved all of the SK girls and I'm proud to say i preffed them!

By: adpi
#7  by: ADPi   

I give this house a lot of props! One of the more respectable houses on campus and when they do come out its always a good time! Love these girls <3

By: ADPi
#8  by: rushee   

their recruitment was zoo boring. Snooze fest. Those girls don't have social skills. Honestly, DZ had better social skills! And TRUST me Im not a DZ

By: rushee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.