facebook

Spring Rush information

by:    

Does anyone know why zta and adpi did not post about recruitment this semester? Are they not doing recruitment or do you have to message them to find out the information? Is it too late to message one of them?

Posted By: Titan
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

probably because they didn't have many bids to hand out but I believe every chapter held recruitment this semester. i know adpi did for sure at least. it's most likely too late now since bids will be sent out tomorrow.

By: hi
#2by:    

pretty much what they said. zta and adpi received more pnms than the other sororities last semester meaning they don’t need to do an open recruitment.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

QGW9V2DB8BS6QRJWXF www.google.com Where are you located ? I want to come to you one of these days

By: QGW9V2DB8BS6QRJWXF www.bing.com
#4by:    

Hi!

By: Willard
#5by:    

Hi! Please tell me the number of your office, I will come to you tomorrow. QGWR4FG9RU5QAAJWXF www.yahoo.com

By: QGWR4FG9RU5QAAJWXF www.yahoo.com

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.