facebook

Should I go through recruitment

by: Pnm

Hey guys, I didn’t not receive a Last semester however. I would still like to try again this semester. I feel kind of embarrassed going into it this year knowing I didn’t get a bid especially when I have to see all the girls I met previously. Am I thinking too much into it? Should I try again?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go for it!!   

Yes! You should definitely go through recruitment again. Last semester’s recruitment was new for everyone which could be part of the reason why you didn’t get a bid. No one will think it is weird to see you again and you most likely won’t be talking to same exact girl as last semester anyways.

By: Go for it!!
#2  by: yes   

yes try it again!! we all know most girls did not get a bid last semester so we expect to see at least some again

By: yes
by: why?Jan 19, 2021 11:57:11 AM

Why didn't people get a bid last semester?

By: why?
#3  by: Explanation   

Every year many girls will be left without a bid or might get dropped by their dream house because each sorority has a maximum about of girls they can give a bid to.

By: Explanation
by: ^ Jan 21, 2021 2:45:05 PM

But does that mean that she didn't get any bid at all, or just didn't get a bid to her dream house? There is a difference.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.